Harrows Darts.

DART CONNECT Software
So who' has tried the new PDC Dart Connect software, I have bought the premium licence and will have a good look at it later.
I got a 2 week trail of the premium service, not sure what the best way to get the most of it is though.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
DC were going to send me a free licence to do a review on it last year but I dont have the time to be playing online and that so I was not so fussed but it looks really good and I think the way it records and presents so much data is very impressive, looks like its worth the money if your into playing online and in pubs/bars/leagues a lot.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I played in a tournament and a guy had it, kinda good thing was we signed up with a name and email if you wanted to and the next day we got a match report
I joined about a week ago. The software seems really good and the stats keeping is great. I have only been playing against dart connect so far but it seem to be a good practice tool.  I am currently in the process of trying to set it up for our local comp, we have an agm on Tuesday so hopefully I will have all the info and we can put it to a vote. I can see it being a huge benefit for keeping All the stats and records. I think it will not only be a lot less work for the person sending out the stats the day after comp night but less work for the players that have to do the book in between there games. All going well I will keep you posted. One final thought,  if you are just using it at home you can probably just download a free app and it would do the same thing, but if you have a group of mates that get together often to play each other it would be pretty cool for letting everyone know who's on top.
i would like to try the premium service of this software.
only problem is i cant buy a subscription because i only have paypall but no credit card
Save your money. The software doesn't work. It is strictly a counter. There is no option at the end of a match to save and calculate scores, averages etc. Total rip off.
(04-26-2021, 07:01 PM)elvisp2019 Wrote: Save your money. The software doesn't work. It is strictly a counter. There is no option at the end of a match to save and calculate scores, averages etc. Total rip off.
All your scores and averages are there for each game and it keeps a running tally of your performance over every game of cricket and 01. Also does the same for performance when you set up a league or tournament.  The software works just fine, maybe you were expecting different. PDC wouldn't use it if it didn't work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts software on PC Hazza 9 584 05-20-2020, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Roy Post
  What software/apps do you use? Jimbob 2705 52 7,415 03-01-2020, 03:56 AM
Last Post: big daddy
Photo N01 software colour modify Andtaffymolly 3 531 02-15-2020, 11:11 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Pc dart scoring software Mackemchris 7 1,432 04-19-2019, 10:44 PM
Last Post: elevendarter