unicorn

What music are you listening to right now?
Ayup Comrades

Bank Robber, the Clash.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Listening to the noise pollution of an uneducated screaming and shouting little italian girl in pink dress on my spot on an italian camping ground ...five minutes more and Iron Maiden will solve the problem immediately  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Been contemplating what to listen to this morning - thanks volla for the idea, just put on the Powerslave album and got Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son lined up afterwards Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I don't usually use the bus, but when I do...
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
(04-27-2018, 08:23 AM)volla Wrote: Listening to the noise pollution of an uneducated screaming and shouting little italian girl in pink dress on my spot on an italian camping ground ...five minutes more and Iron Maiden will solve the problem immediately  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-27-2018, 08:31 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Been contemplating what to listen to this morning - thanks volla for the idea, just put on the Powerslave album and got Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son lined up afterwards Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Play this on 10 there Volla, should solve that problem:

Midnight oil
Blue Sky Mine
Next on my list

Saw Noel Gallagher and his high flying birds last night at Wembley.......absolutely brilliant if you get a chance to go see him do........ great show,great songs and great night!!!!
Lemmy and Mötorhead ‘ Enter Sandman ‘
may all the doubles be with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
(04-27-2018, 09:38 AM)Ryk Wrote: [Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGtYLRQh1Gk]

I don't usually use the bus, but when I do...

This guy is genious. And very talented in many ways. I knew his videos for quite a while. Anyway, subscribed to his youtube just now.
RUSH - "Moving Pictures"
Frog Leap Studios are pretty sweet - crazy talented and a lot of effort into the silly videos
- oddly they did a cover version of that Wham! song "Careless Whisper" Spencerdl was listening to.
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
Lol... when I saw here that Michael George picture I thought to myself that this is the right opposite music of the Frog Leap stuff (or exactly the stuff to cover). It wouldn't come to my mind that he had done his cover too. Oh, now I see it's more George Michael than Michael George. Not my cup of tea. Although I play one of his song on a guitar. A few years ago Coldplay sent me (and to millions other people) his cover as their PF at the end of year. At least I think it was him. Last christmas I gave you my heart...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your all time favourite music album ... Cooper84 97 6,657 06-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Robert Burns
  Anybody listening to audio books ? Borisbbadd 15 657 01-07-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  What Songs Are You Listening To rabsmith2 42 7,844 10-21-2019, 09:20 AM
Last Post: ekim2003
  Anybody else watching "Country Music" on PBS? gumbo2176 34 1,377 09-23-2019, 03:32 AM
Last Post: gumbo2176
  UK music Bradley Mikloski 12 746 02-26-2019, 07:00 AM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  What type of music do you like? uncle poop 37 6,897 04-27-2018, 06:42 AM
Last Post: 055
  music vids jamie373 178 36,136 02-17-2015, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Crusher17