unicorn

What music are you listening to right now?

Sonic Mayhem - Kill Ratio

Beef Strogganoff for tea!

----

Bolt Thrower - ...For Victory
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
The nice Amazon driver dropped off my latest pre-ordered cd a short while ago, so got it on now the darts has finished

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Played the Larkin Poe album a few times now and love it, so todays listening pleasure while working is getting reacquainted with some of their earlier albums as not played them for a while

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They have released another couple of albums but I kept forgetting to order those, so I rectified that last night and now waiting on those to arrive
Back on youtube now for a little while and see this - not sure if this is already in here, but it doesn't sound too bad!!!

Home Base (UNATCO) · Michiel van den Bos

Orange or Lemon Lime? Ryk currently has a tin of Orange.
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
I host a pub music quiz so I come across a lot of crap. I played some of Meghan Trainor’s new song in my latest quiz and it’s dreadful. On the flip side I played one of my favourite songs, Nothing Lasts Forever by Echo & The Bunnymen. Metallica were actually the answer to my anagram round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some easy listening from a band I used to follow back in the day.  Also testing a bit from last night's upgrade.  Had to modify the insert video routine again.  If it didn't work probably would've heard from Darren though. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-23-2022, 07:32 PM)Ryk Wrote: [Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbHy2m9_TfU]

Home Base (UNATCO) · Michiel van den Bos

Orange or Lemon Lime? Ryk currently has a tin of Orange.

Mister JC Denton. In da fresh. Absolutely love Deus Ex, favourite game of all time. Killer soundtrack. Human Revolution has some fantastic music too.

Christmas songs for me !!!!…… 1. I love Christmas and 2 more importantly it drives the mrs crazy as she is a right bay hum bug!!!!…….
(11-24-2022, 03:15 PM)Papa w Wrote: Christmas songs for me !!!!…… 1. I love Christmas and 2 more importantly it drives the mrs crazy as she is a right bay hum bug!!!!…….

That could wind up being a double edged sword.     If she gets into the Christmas mood she just may head out the door early on "Black Friday" and do her best to vanquish the bank account buying Christmas gifts.

Here in the States I know far too many people who are more excited about the sales tomorrow than enjoying Thanksgiving Day with friends and family.
gumbo2176
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your all time favourite music album ... Cooper84 97 6,657 06-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Robert Burns
  Anybody listening to audio books ? Borisbbadd 15 657 01-07-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  What Songs Are You Listening To rabsmith2 42 7,844 10-21-2019, 09:20 AM
Last Post: ekim2003
  Anybody else watching "Country Music" on PBS? gumbo2176 34 1,377 09-23-2019, 03:32 AM
Last Post: gumbo2176
  UK music Bradley Mikloski 12 746 02-26-2019, 07:00 AM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  What type of music do you like? uncle poop 37 6,897 04-27-2018, 06:42 AM
Last Post: 055
  music vids jamie373 178 36,136 02-17-2015, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Crusher17