Target Darts.

Lakeside World Championships 2018
(01-14-2018, 09:38 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 09:34 PM)theblindPew Wrote: After watching just a few of the games, i have to say the audience was brilliant compared with the PDC
Ally Pally party people.

You have not seen Wayne Warren's daughter...

Danielle Ashton's not averse to the odd piece of enouragement either lol - good on them both supporting their parents though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
But the actual darts were poor for a world final overall. This claims to be a World Professional Championships and this clearly is not the best darts in the World, having watched both finals it was clear which was the better.
Mack The Knife
(01-14-2018, 09:38 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 09:34 PM)theblindPew Wrote: After watching just a few of the games, i have to say the audience was brilliant compared with the PDC
Ally Pally party people.

You have not seen Wayne Warren's daughter...

LOL, i saw her... Forgot her and Great White North just send me a youtube link. At least sge has not sung any bugging football songs Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Magic final one way then the other ... I was nervous just watching,magic stuff by the players it had everything.

And well done to that crowd ... except for the single nugget booing at the end.

Really enjoyed that ...
Ally Pally party people.

Yes, you're absolutely spot on the big difference is that the majority of BDO supporters understand the game and appreciated the players. Whilst the PDC Andy Pandy clowns dress-up get high on methamphetamine and/or alcohol and in most cases have no idea where the stage is....let alone what's happening on it!

Give me an appreciative well behaved audience every time over Barry's Buffheads.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(01-14-2018, 08:53 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Just realised that all 3 of last years winners retained their titles this year - Duzza, Lisa and JVT.  Don't think it can happen again next year as I think JVT is inelligible for the youths event next year.

More history made, eh?

Thought Durrant would win, but not the way that he did. McGeeney had a prime chance to win, didn't and he'll be kicking himself for quite a bit. But he'll win it in the future.

Both world finals this year were great for their own reasons. Now it's time to lie down and relax from the month of darts which has been great, and the BDO can hold it's head up high this year.
Just finished watching the final as I was playing myself during the live broadcast .
Awesome match . A nail biter. Too bad there had to be a looser .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
I notice that on the last 2 legs the gladiators form dip and struggled to hit the 20s and duzza take advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So now that Glen Durrant won the BDO Champ again, is he gonna keep his promise to stay at BDO? or hop over to the PDC?
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Was a great final, just the type I prefer to see, well done to Glen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Love matches like that! Both completely fell apart in the end. Glen had to fall over the line, brilliant entertainment.
C'mon lets see Duzza v Cross and unify the title !...j.d.
Watched the final the other day and loved it. Pure entertainment form two recognisably human dart players. It's different fun to the PDC in my opinion but no less entertaining for lower averages.

The 149 from Duzza was as good as it gets though.

Looks as if the Q School dust has settled and Duzza has been true to his word and is indeed BDO for life. I guess we'll never know what he could have made of himself in the PDC which is a shame. I wonder if he will have a go at the UK Open as Mason suggested, as well as GSOD...

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 WDF Lakeside World Championships mc1958 5 218 06-06-2021, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Rupert9Darts
  2020 BDO WORLD PROFESSIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS mc1958 346 29,775 01-30-2020, 06:48 AM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  BDO World Championships on tv in europe Ed180 14 1,342 01-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Winmau World Masters 2018 mc1958 75 7,090 10-09-2018, 06:49 AM
Last Post: 25g-grizzly
  BDO World Darts Trophy 2018 Simon G 126 10,547 06-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Noj
  Lakeside 2018 ... who's your tip. Cooper84 26 3,323 01-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Lakeside 2018 mc1958 32 6,651 10-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Mack
  Glen Durrant Wins BDO Lakeside World Professional Championship (match report) hamo 16 3,435 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: joeriw96
  Lakeside so poor djtrump 94 22,310 01-14-2017, 12:56 AM
Last Post: SixGun
  Lakeside 2017 TV coverage mc1958 11 7,538 12-31-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: mc1958