Unicorn

Travel Set Up Opinions (Board Hangers)
Morning Nutz,

Will be be travelling to the in laws over the holidays for 10 days and with them not having Sky I'll be bored ****less.... So going to invest in a travel set up, my options are:

1- Madhouse tripod stand 50 quid
2- Unicorn on tour 50 quid
3- Designa door hanger 40 quid

Having never used any of the above can any of you good people give me some pro and cons to any of the above and how stable each are.

Best Regards

The Big Dogg
"Every Dogg Has His Day"...

Darts - 21g Target Rob Cross
Flights & Stems - Standard Clear Poly (punched) / Medium Clear Pro Grip 
The One80 Beat Board would be an option, but apparently it is only available in Japan at the moment.

https://www.dartshive.jp/item/0604201000014.html
The strap one that goes on a door works good, have used one many times in hotels
Hi Nutz!

Voks makes an exclusive "Over the Door Hanger." 

Fits in any suitcase or carry-on!
1.6g in weight (0.73kg)
No need to carry a tripod or stand!

We make them to fit over the top of the door.
It is in a 90 degree angle, as you shut the door the board will screw in to the adjustment you want. 
It comes with protection strips that go on the inside of the door hanger so that the door does not get damaged by anything. 

Please see the pictures below and feel free to let us know if you have any questions!!!

DON'T forget....
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE until December 31st for ALL DN members......  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

**This is the time to get this!** Shipping normally ranges at $20 outside of the USA  

https://voksdarts.com/shop/accessories/o...or-hanger/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-13-2017, 02:17 AM)VOKSDARTS Wrote: Hi Nutz!

Voks makes an exclusive "Over the Door Hanger." 

Fits in any suitcase or carry-on!
1.6g in weight (0.73kg)
No need to carry a tripod or stand!

We make them to fit over the top of the door.
It is in a 90 degree angle, as you shut the door the board will screw in to the adjustment you want. 
It comes with protection strips that go on the inside of the door hanger so that the door does not get damaged by anything. 

Please see the pictures below and feel free to let us know if you have any questions!!!

DON'T forget....
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE until December 31st for ALL DN members......  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

**This is the time to get this!** Shipping normally ranges at $20 outside of the USA  

https://voksdarts.com/shop/accessories/o...or-hanger/

Looks GOOD and a great price  :thumbup:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Thanks for the replys guys, the Voks one looks really good. Think I may go with the tripod stand, I'd try the Unicorn on tour but I really don't need another board.....
"Every Dogg Has His Day"...

Darts - 21g Target Rob Cross
Flights & Stems - Standard Clear Poly (punched) / Medium Clear Pro Grip 
Where abouts in the UK are you from I have a gorilla stand that im looking to sell I got it last Christmas and have used it once. if collection is possible ill sell it for £25
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music Opinions about some of the best darts Steven Townsend 4 1,018 01-18-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Steven Townsend