Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Pure Darts
Please enter reviews and news here please

https://www.puredarts.co.uk/

Originally posted by Admin
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ordered flights, shafts and a flight punch on Dec 7, still waiting for delivery. Hopefully its because of the season...
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

(12-30-2015, 09:04 PM)bk123456 Wrote: Hi all, 

all's well that ends well... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Received my missing darts Post 335 (from September) totally unexpected and without notice just today in my letter box  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts are great and what the doctor ordered - slightly delayed however....

@Oldjoblo: As you have had the same issue - I thought I share this with the forum. Maybe there is some hope for you too (if not already solved)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers, BK123456

All is well,,, got my whole order,,,,All I can say is ,,, Pay attention to what you put in your cart ,,,as shipping will increase 3 fold,,, and do not expect quick shipping ,,, and all should be fine,,,,,,,
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Just checking ... is it usual for overseas shipping to take 1-2 months with Air Mail?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-01-2016, 02:12 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Just checking ... is it usual for overseas shipping to take 1-2 months with Air Mail?

I would say at or after 30 days ,, I would be stomping mad ,,, but what can you do at that point,,,,?
Can anyone tell me which payment methods they have?

Couldn´t find it on there page.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

paypal and credit cards
(01-01-2016, 02:12 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Just checking ... is it usual for overseas shipping to take 1-2 months with Air Mail?

Im in Canada and my last order was submitted to Pure on a Sunday,and it was in my mailbox the following Friday. ( 5 days)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Pure darts the best there is...
23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
I just received my 1'st order in Friday from Pure Darts. A set of Alen Glaziers Ton Machines, it took only 7 working days to the US and only cost $23.00 shipped. Happy Happy
(01-26-2016, 09:16 PM)DDDeadeye Wrote: I just received my 1'st order in Friday from Pure Darts. A set of Alen Glaziers Ton Machines, it took only 7 working days to the US and only cost $23.00 shipped. Happy Happy

Wow must be nice! I ordered December 19th and I still don't have my darts yet. To be fair I have gotten my other orders withing 7 working days too, but this is getting a bit crazy now!
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

Could it be possible they tried to deliver it and the post office left a notice for you to pick it up nearby?
I've had to do that before if the package is big enough (usually means I have to pay some customs....)
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
No. Never got a notice. It's only one set of darts, all my other orders were put right in the mail box so this should be the same thing.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

I made 2 orders, one on the 9th and the other on the 10th. The one from the 10th arrived within a week. No sign of the one from the 9th.
I'm going to give it another week, hoping the order just got stuck in customs.
As uncommon as it is, this would be my 2nd order with Pure Darts that never made it here. At least this one was relatively cheap.

2017 180's: 2/150.
(01-28-2016, 12:07 AM)blofeld Wrote: I made 2 orders, one on the 9th and the other on the 10th. The one from the 10th arrived within a week. No sign of the one from the 9th.
I'm going to give it another week, hoping the order just got stuck in customs.
As uncommon as it is, this would be my 2nd order with Pure Darts that never made it here. At least this one was relatively cheap.

What happened with the order you never got. Did they refund you? I just emailed them. I'm going to A-Z like I should have done in the first place!
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics