Shot Darts

Pure Darts
10 days since my last post and they haven't responded as well...
Just to follow up on this it’s now 3 weeks since I ordered. Still no goods, still no response to two emails and ultimately I phoned them today. Phone rang out with a message saying this number is not recognised. I shall be applying for a refund through PayPal.
Winmau Blade 5 dual core
Designa Patriot X 24g
V180 Brian Woods 24g
Red Dragon Sidewinder 27g
One80 Reflux (non reflex version) 23g
Skill level: Rubbish with flashes of mediocrity 
Andy.
I stopped using them a long time back as their customer service was extremely poor when I had an issue
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(03-19-2021, 02:26 PM)B’n’B king Wrote: Just to follow up on this it’s now 3 weeks since I ordered. Still no goods, still no response to two emails and ultimately I phoned them today. Phone rang out with a message saying this number is not recognised. I shall be applying for a refund through PayPal.

Doesn't sound good.
FYI though I only got a response when I emailed them directly rather than through the portal on their website; I think I had to reply to the email address in my order confirmation.
(03-19-2021, 06:13 PM)can't count 501 Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 02:26 PM)B’n’B king Wrote: Just to follow up on this it’s now 3 weeks since I ordered. Still no goods, still no response to two emails and ultimately I phoned them today. Phone rang out with a message saying this number is not recognised. I shall be applying for a refund through PayPal.

Doesn't sound good.
FYI though I only got a response when I emailed them directly rather than through the portal on their website; I think I had to reply to the email address in my order confirmation.
Thanks for that, will perhaps try that first as a last resort!
Cheers for the reply’s.
Winmau Blade 5 dual core
Designa Patriot X 24g
V180 Brian Woods 24g
Andy.
Super glad my order was smooth. Took just under two weeks which is spot on for a parcel from the UK.

Only bummer was their prices are not the best prices around at all. About 15% - 30% higher than DC, and 4.5£ shipping whereas DC would have been 2.5 or 3.5£. Had I added just a few more sets of flights, the shipping would have shot up to 12.5£¡¡¡¡¡
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Glad your order went smoothly Ancient darter, it seems they’re more efficient with international orders for some reason?

Well, tried emailing them by directly replying to the order confirmation email they sent me, many thanks to Can’t count 501 for the advice, but sadly no response yesterday, and no response today so I’ve had to resort to going through PayPal, don’t know what else to do. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Winmau Blade 5 dual core
Designa Patriot X 24g
V180 Brian Woods 24g
Andy.
This is the right way.......no answer.....no money  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-24-2021, 09:11 PM)volla Wrote: This is the right way.......no answer.....no money  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ha ha, very true! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Winmau Blade 5 dual core
Designa Patriot X 24g
V180 Brian Woods 24g
Andy.
Well I ended up with a refund, finally got a response from them through PayPal. They basically told me that I he darts I ordered weren’t in stock and wouldn’t be available until after Easter. Glad to finally get my money back but a bit annoyed that I’ve had to chase this for over 3 weeks, only to find the bloody things weren’t in stock to start with! Won’t be using them again that’s for sure.
Winmau Blade 5 dual core
Designa Patriot X 24g
V180 Brian Woods 24g
Andy.
I’m sure many of you will have heard that the owner of Pure darts, Keith Shone has sadly passed away. 
I feel bad now about my recent rant, and if Keith had been having health problems it would explain the issues I had regarding my order. 
 Sincere condolences to Keith’s family and wish them all the best for the future.
Winmau Blade 5 dual core
Designa Patriot X 24g
V180 Brian Woods 24g
Andy.
(04-22-2021, 10:16 AM)B’n’B king Wrote: I’m sure many of you will have heard that the owner of Pure darts, Keith Shone has sadly passed away. 
I feel bad now about my recent rant, and if Keith had been having health problems it would explain the issues I had regarding my order. 
 Sincere condolences to Keith’s family and wish them all the best for the future.

Yes, Darren posted the sad news yesterday

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-41998.html
(04-22-2021, 11:01 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 10:16 AM)B’n’B king Wrote: I’m sure many of you will have heard that the owner of Pure darts, Keith Shone has sadly passed away. 

Yes, Darren posted the sad news yesterday

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-41998.html
Thank you for the link.
Winmau Blade 5 dual core
Designa Patriot X 24g
V180 Brian Woods 24g
Andy.