Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Pure Darts
I ordered a set of darts, some flights and stems from them in January and received everything within 7 days. No problems. Ordered another set of darts, some flights and a case last week, received the package in the same time frame, but half the flights were missing. Filled out the form on the website 36 hours ago and have heard nothing yet. Any advice on my next step?
(02-22-2018, 12:27 AM)Gotanypop Wrote: I ordered a set of darts, some flights and stems from them in January and received everything within 7 days.  No problems.  Ordered another set of darts, some flights and a case last week, received the package in  the same time frame, but half the flights were missing.  Filled out the form on the website 36 hours ago and have heard nothing yet.  Any advice on my next step?

Stay after them and post your results here .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
I placed an order for a set of darts and a few misc, supplies a few weeks back. I received them between a week and 10 days to the US Midwest. The order was complete and in perfect condition. Because of that experience and their reasonable prices I placed another order for flights and stems a couple of days ago. I'll give an update when i receive the order.
Liberal heathen
I'm waiting my order 14 days and still nothing, email them couple days ago but no answer, I placed order from DC same day and received package in a week
Recieved word this morning that the missing flights from my order had been mailed out. So Im happy with the service.
The update [Pure Darts], I promised. My order, placed on Feb 19 arrived here in midwest USA today. The order was complete filled as ordered. I continue to get great service from them and will continue to use them unless something happens to make me reconsider.
Liberal heathen
Hi everyone, can you please help me. I placed order on February 8th on Pure Darts site, for my 1st tungsten darts and I still didn't get them. 20 days latter and I'm still waiting. Problem is not at the customs office and i know that because I'm customs officer and everything that has arrived up until February 21st is custom cleared. Was it my mistake because I didn't registered at their site and I paid directly. The only information I received is that payment was accepted and my order status was "New". Ever since I haven't received any mails or information about my order. I have written 3 times asking for some info but didn't get anything. Any suggestion what to do next.
Stay after them Nele. They have a reputation of not answering emails very promptly. Registration with them is a good idea . ( If you use them again  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.) . They are reputable, but could definitely improve their communication skills.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
I've currently got two orders in with them via the darts megastore place. Both are pending.
One raised on the 25th Feb and the other on 1 March.

I've sent two emails to them via the 25th Feb order and no reply.
Order was placed with Sage Pay as the merchant. Not sure what comeback I have.

Awful customer service so far. I don't care if the order is delayed X days/weeks.......but at least let a man know after he has handed over his hard earned, whats going on with his order.
I've got one parcel on the way. Ordered on sunday, got an email announcig it's been dispatched on monday and I expect it to arrive on next monday or tuesday as usually.

Last month I ordered something from them and it included pesonalised stems and it took the same time. Maybe a day more than usually because of the personalised stems. Actually I think they sent me one set of Pro Grips less than I had ordered. Wanted two and got one.... I forgot to mention it now with my new order. Hopefully it will be alright as usually.
Ordered some Elkadart mk1 Razors 25gm 6th Feb,came today........feckin wrong ones.Point is I called them a week before to check stock and description and they send me the mk2 version and Im not going to piss about going to post office etc.They wont get my money again.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
OK, update for my previous post, I placed order on 8th February, after several mails what I written to them without answer I got mail that my darts were dispatched at 28th February and I got them 6 days later. Definitely is not 5 star service, but good news is that they still exist. I will tray my luck 1 more time with Dartsmegastore but if this happens again I through with them. Still best regards to Pure Darts Team.
(03-12-2018, 10:01 PM)Nele Wrote: OK, update for my previous post, I placed order on 8th February, after several mails what I written to them without answer I got mail that my darts were dispatched at 28th February and I got them 6 days later. Definitely is not 5 star service, but good news is that they still exist. I will tray my luck 1 more time with Dartsmegastore but if this happens again I through with them. Still best regards to Pure Darts Team.

Sorry that you have received such poor service from Pure Darts. If I were in your shoes I certainly wouldn't be very happy. Funny that in my case the service has been excellent. No issues and fast delivery. Actually I may place another order with them soon if not later today. I will report back on how things go and hopefully all will go well.
Liberal heathen
I went ahead and placed an order with Pure Darts, for one set of darts, yesterday evening. I, just now, received an email notifying me of their dispatch. If all goes well I should receive them next Tuesday or Wednesday.
Liberal heathen
J have used Pure Darts without any major problem but find the service over the phone to be less than enthusiastic.
Tried asking for measurements of darts a few times when they were not shown with pictures on their website only to be told they would never take the time to go and find out or contact their supplier to ask them either.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average