Harrows Darts.

Winning the Cork
Its soo important ! stats show that winning the Cork gives you about 4-6 % more chance of winning. So practice those bulls guys.
I'm hopeless at Bulls, can we not just flip a coin?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It's even more important to win the cork in cricket
(10-17-2013, 02:43 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I'm hopeless at Bulls, can we not just flip a coin?

^^^^This^^^^
I'm still pretty new, and one thing I'm just now starting to realize is how much of the game is mental. The right balance of concentration and Zen. And for me, out shots and corks are when it matters the most.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

This is probably also to do with the fact that if the player playing better wins the cork and continues to play better will win. Hard to explain. Also even more important in soft tip or at least dartslive
I always put in some time on bulls in my warm up for comp. You just never know when you will need a clutch bull finish.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

League High Peg Outs: Monday 160, Tuesday 170, Thursday 170, Friday 160
On all routines I put the bull in somewhere.
Is there a more soul crushing out than the 170? Treble 20, Treble 20, Double Cork. I was watching a competition online: Taylor vs Whitlock. Taylor had just thrown a nice number and walked behind the Wizard. Whitlock quickly hit the 170 and Taylor visably choked on his beverage.

John Lowe in his book Art of Darts said he wanted to "Own the Cork" and practiced on just corks for months until he felt like he did.

He had said in the book that 180's were worth more but the 150 from a triple Bull had a paralysing effect on your competition and was supremely satisfying.
I love that clip where Bristow hits 3 bulls then Lowe has his throw and does the same!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-10-2014, 11:47 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I love that clip where Bristow hits 3 bulls then Lowe has his throw and does the same!

Impressive!
Current darts: Target Dellers 22gr.
(01-11-2014, 01:08 AM)Mort Canard Wrote:
(01-10-2014, 11:47 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I love that clip where Bristow hits 3 bulls then Lowe has his throw and does the same!
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-EPvfFK1zw]

Impressive!
Seen that when I was a freshman, my jaw dropped!!! although it did make me think that this darts stuff must be easier than it looks lol
Boy was I wrong
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
LOL yeah they make it look so simple at times!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Clearly, so does Lowe!
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Ive won many a Cricket game coming from behind and shooting bulls to make up points while my opponent struggled to close the bulls.