Harrows Darts.

Mexican Dartboard
Just got back from vacation in Cabo Mexico. This dartboard is not as ugly as the one I took pictures of from vacation last year. It does look like the cabinet got hit more than the dartboard. Good thing the cabinet was hung onto a brick wall.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
IMG_7359 by markbrindza, on Flickr
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hehe. Drunken makes you spunk 'emGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I like - thanks.
Who's been throwing at that board...Stevie Wonder
lol it looks like a pic that has had a special affect applied to it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Now that you mention it you can see the center is a bit blurry. I think it is starting to get that "UGLY DARTBOARD" disease.

Ugly up close by markbrindza, on Flickr
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Very ugly!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wow that's bad