Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Website and app to practice and play darts - godartspro.com
Howdy. Just subscribed to premium a couple of days ago. I would enjoy the games a lot more if I hadn't just hit a slump! Dang it. So many fun games and I'm sucking. Oh well, its still fun.. and impressive.

One problem I'm having - For some reason, my practice games are getting logged on two different days. Maybe I'm missing some timezone problem? I'm on East coast of US and practice some at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm. Today I threw 6 games. 4 were recorded for 6/16 and 2 for 6/17. For me, the date is still the 16th. Its skewing the number of darts i throw on particular days. Cheers, mtc.
(06-17-2021, 12:55 AM)mtc666 Wrote: Howdy. Just subscribed to premium a couple of days ago. I would enjoy the games a lot more if I hadn't just hit a slump! Dang it. So many fun games and I'm sucking. Oh well, its still fun.. and impressive.

One problem I'm having - For some reason, my practice games are getting logged on two different days. Maybe I'm missing some timezone problem? I'm on East coast of US and practice some at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm. Today I threw 6 games. 4 were recorded for 6/16 and 2 for 6/17. For me, the date is still the 16th. Its skewing the number of darts i throw on particular days. Cheers, mtc.

Howdy! Great, thanks for going premium!
Hopefully the games and the inspiration to practice that comes with them will bring you out from the slump! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes, the stats are tracked by UK-time (tech park in UK). Maybe could find a way to still track the dates this way but show it in the correct timezone for players all over the world.
I will check what the best practice is for this and see what can be done.

I've got a few new launches this summer as well that I'm looking forward to release.
First out (probably) is a major facelife and update of the members profile page with more details, graphs and better info. Also ways to customize it some more.
You can always reach me here, by email or direct message on FB.com/GoDartsPro or DM to twitter.com/GoDartsProCom.
Stay safe and enjoy your darts!
Started playing darts again in the beginning of July 2017 (after years of no darts at all).
Created and launched the website GoDartsPro.com in September 2017

180's
2021 - 176/200
2020 - 147/200
2019 - 89/200
2018 - 168/100
2017 - 38

Highest checkout - 158

Playing with:
Steel-tip: Red Dragon Rouge 24, 
Winmau Vanguard 24g, Winmau Danny Noppert, Winmau Mark Webster, Winmau Simon Whitlock

Soft-tip: Harrows Magnum 97% 18g

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Number Of Darts To Play 301 AD18 19 2,493 04-16-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Baloos
  New Training Website Needs Your Help jkerr 13 2,596 01-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Tom12481
  Drills website AbnormallyWeird 2 1,032 04-02-2016, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Banz