Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Our own - Robbie The Robot and his throw
Pretty throw from Robbie

Thats beautiful throwing there.
very nice action Robbie Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very cool.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

To me that how its suppose to look.
Of course, he is not really an American ya know, he is way too slim Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
No head movement or off shoulder movement, dog hand no movement - complete follow through with wrist finger drive of the dart. Awesome.
Should be calling himself "The Textbook". Nice to see how it's supposed to be done Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-09-2013, 06:11 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Of course, he is not really an American ya know, he is way too slim Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

with that slim physique its hard to believe he is a darts player Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://youtu.be/UAFnQoN2s8w  you only see my hands Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.pinterest.com/claudinetrvds/darts/
Is darts your job?
23gr Raymond Van Barneveld WC black
Yeah I need a camera to take video of my throw and see how bad it is. I know it is not like Rob's textbook throw.
@unck: golfers do it tennis players do it, cricketers do it, you will be surprised until you see it and it WILL HELP

@robbie: you make me sick lol jmo
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
In Last 128 at least
180-1(33)

(10-09-2013, 06:11 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Of course, he is not really an American ya know, he is way too slim Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Grip, Grip, Grip. Do we really want to go there????

:lol2:
Ah, but that is why Andy is unique! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

love da Viking but he's way to heavy - I know he lost a lot of weight then when back to the booze and is real heavy again. Sad really.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinions on Robbie Green? FordHam 9 2,858 07-14-2016, 07:24 PM
Last Post: REBEL