Darts Buddy

Maybe start it all over?
Maybe start it all over?Buy new set from Devils Den ,nothing fancy ,some bristow type darts.And just play no averages ,practice rings,throw changes and other witchcraft.Play for 5-10 minutes a day be happy ,and enjoy game I love.
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
sounds good to me, whats Devils Den?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

What ever works Troll - sounds good as long as u happy.
(10-09-2013, 05:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote: sounds good to me, whats Devils Den?
Pure Darts.Hate that place,because prices are so good
180-1(33)

(10-09-2013, 05:42 PM)Troll Wrote:
(10-09-2013, 05:35 PM)Getagrip Wrote: sounds good to me, whats Devils Den?
Pure Darts.Hate that place,because prices are so good

LOL I get yaGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

What is difference between these two https://www.puredarts.co.uk/ronnie-baxte...0-21g.html and https://www.puredarts.co.uk/ronnie-baxte...0-22g.html
180-1(33)

one is faceted rings and one is ringed, one is 21g and one is 22g

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

And what is difference between faceted rings and normal rings?
180-1(33)

Faceted are like the ring grip but have grooves cut along the length

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I thought you were going to try a set like mine from Darts Performance Centre? They are a good dart mate and so easy to throw but if you do just put all the others away and stick with them even if you are not throwing well.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.[/php]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When they're going bad...they start going good. Aloe94 5 671 02-14-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Hoppy
  What age is too old to start trying to become a pro? ross.e 18 1,736 01-08-2017, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Equinox_180