Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Darts books
I signed up but have yet to receive any response.
https://dartsfinishing.com

Iv'e just downloaded the darts finishing mastery as an ebook for free from this website  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I liked "Darts from beginning to end" too. Great book with a lot of interesting ideas and routines!
I bought it on iBooks and have it on my computer which is perfect as soon as work gets boring... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sid waddells , Bellies and Bullseyes. Is my favourite
If you ever wondered what the PDC is like behind the scenes, "Planet Darts: Booze and Bull's-eyes - Life on the Professional Darts Circuit" is pretty good.
(01-28-2018, 03:23 AM)AP33113 Wrote: If you ever wondered what the PDC is like behind the scenes, "Planet Darts: Booze and Bull's-eyes - Life on the Professional Darts Circuit" is pretty good.

Yep, that's a good one. It's about Colin Lloyd.
Just finished Eric Bristow's 2008 autobiography. 

Recommended. Really enjoyed it.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-16-2021, 04:31 AM)imposs1916 Wrote: Just finished Eric Bristow's 2008 autobiography. 

Recommended. Really enjoyed it.
 I rate this one as #1 of all those darts books that I have read. I was told it was going to be filmed. Hope it would be.