Target Darts.

Unicorn Sweeper Flights
These are like a mini chimney sweeps brush, or a bog brush lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Lol where do you find this stuff?
i remember seeing these before on old forum . really like these and would like to see an updated version brought out . much better concept , produces drag and allows following dart to just go straight through without deflections
there is lots of weird old things like these.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I have a set of these on one of my sets of old darts, A nice idea that obviously didn't take off
Have you tried throwing with them ?

And if you did, are they any good ???
no not thrown them, as they are in unused condition they are more for collecting, I do feel tempted to try but must resist!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

wtf...lol!
I have a set and have tried them. They actually throw very well.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

You can DIY them quite easily using real feathers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Use the longest deflectagrip, which is slightly longer than the medium.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-13-2015, 03:42 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: You can DIY them quite easily using real feathers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Use the longest deflectagrip, which is slightly longer than the medium.

don't think I have the patience to do that lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I actually quite like them lol, I wonder why it was decided that flights are what they are nowadays? Wonder why there wasn't another type of design that caught on.
(03-13-2015, 10:17 PM)conanthewarrior Wrote: I actually quite like them lol, I wonder why it was decided that flights are what they are nowadays? Wonder why there wasn't another type of design that caught on.

There has been lots and lots of designs and lots of materials too. Once the poly flights came out then just about any design was possible really. Not sure if there was any real scientific basis on the original standard shape though.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-14-2015, 03:19 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 10:17 PM)conanthewarrior Wrote: I actually quite like them lol, I wonder why it was decided that flights are what they are nowadays? Wonder why there wasn't another type of design that caught on.

There has been lots and lots of designs and lots of materials too. Once the poly flights came out then just about any design was possible really. Not sure if there was any real scientific basis on the original standard shape though.

Ahh fair enough, being a young'un (I'm 24) I only ever remember the poly style flights. What was generally used before the polys?
These are brilliant looking flights! Handy for cleaning your ears between legs as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elmwood Darts, With Unicorn Sweeper Flights shafted 2 1,846 03-29-2013, 04:41 AM
Last Post: dartbord