Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

One80 Dartboard Questions
One80 Dartboard questions in this thread please.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I see that your new G2 board has the spider fixed to the backboard, I'v been looking for some sort of diagram or information about the fixings on the box (internet only) but cant find much. I would have thought you would have a visual cross section diagram printed on the box of how you achieve this and a note of how many fixed points. As this is a major selling point and a big leap forward in dartboard manufacturing.

Any info would be appreciated

Regards
Vince
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
I commented on your spider repair section just a moment ago Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The official line on this is we don't provide the details as we would see that as giving our competition the edge. While our product is patented and we do agree that our processes will change the manufacturing of dartboards, we are sorry not to be able to provide any additional information on this topic. One80 will always be committed to providing quality products and leading innovative ways of producing our equipment without compromising on quality.
And this was my reply in that thread

Thanx for the reply 180, and yes it did take a long time to fix, but im getting faster lol

I understand your predicament in regards to your secret herbs and spices and can live with that, but I think the advertising on the box could have been handeled a bit better. As you already state on the box that the wires are fixed to the backboard, I think you should have made this your main "bait", you could have WIRES FIXED TO BACKBOARD instead of Wires fixed to backboard so to speak and and indication of exactly how many fixing points would be nice as well.
As dart enthusiast's we all know which board is the best on the market through word of mouth, and for a good time now it has been Winmau leading the race. Now say I didnt do my homework or spend two many hours on a dart forum (instead of practice lol) and went to the shop to replace my Blade 4 because the wire had fallen out as they all do, and right next door there was a G2 sitting in its nice shiny box, unless I caught a glance of WIRE FIXED TO BACK BOARD on the FRONT of the box, I would not even have picked it up and walked out the store with my new Blade 4. But if I was to see WIRES FIXED TO BACK BOARD I would be all over it like a Spanish mackerel on a read head lure, and walked out the shop with a G2 thinking "I hope these things are as soft as the Blade 4's".

Tanx again 180
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
HI!!
When can we expect the launch of the ONE80 GOLD Dartboard??
(11-14-2013, 05:41 PM)!!!ANIMAL!!! Wrote: HI!!
When can we expect the launch of the ONE80 GOLD Dartboard??

I think it has gone back to the drawing board, I have a prototype and it looks great but I think they are going to improve it even more.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
U got a picture of that???
not at present but I can do one.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

pls,pls,pls!!!:yowzer:
I am the proud owner of a Gladiator 11. Very happy with it.
My Q, Is . Do one 80 throw Darts at all new boards to test them?
Its a Q from my wife who had seen dart marks direct from the box.
Not a promblem, just in my head to ask.
(11-16-2013, 10:16 AM)Aussie Kev Wrote: I am the proud owner of a Gladiator 11. Very happy with it.

Sounds strange that, where did you buy it?

Did the box look as if it had been opened?

The one I got was perfect.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-16-2013, 03:21 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(11-16-2013, 10:16 AM)Aussie Kev Wrote: I am the proud owner of a Gladiator 11. Very happy with it.

Sounds strange that, where did you buy it?

Did the box look as if it had been opened?

The one I got was perfect.

Every Thing came perfectly packed, sealed in plastic.
It came from Mike at infinity. (great Service)
Very happy with infinity, no promblem there.
Most of the marks were in the outerblack area.
My wife just thorght it it was weird , and asked if it was new.
Not that it was bad. Just asking.If they do a test.
may have just been marks from something, but what I don't know?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-15-2013, 06:46 PM)!!!ANIMAL!!! Wrote: pls,pls,pls!!!:yowzer:

Check my latest review, you can see it in action Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=3352

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks Grip!!
I see alot of glare there,how do u like it?
Dont like the look of the Gold Board!
But love their Dartsets,very nicely made!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80's darts related questions Getagrip 37 12,874 07-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  All other One80 product questions Getagrip 15 5,697 09-07-2017, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Leaky
  General questions relating to One80 darts Getagrip 21 10,154 08-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Last Post: tracy peckinpaugh