Shot Darts

Darts Room/Man Cave
My wife used to work from home as a nail tech, she has a 12 X 6 shed in our garden fully insulated and boarded out she has recently closed down the nail room. So do i turn the shed into a darts room so i no longer drive the people next door crazy with my board. i was thinking having more room would be good could be a proper man cave  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

aint told the wife of my plans yet  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Started Playing Darts Again Jan 2016

Board - Winmau Blade 4
Darts - 21g Target Phil Taylor power 80 

Highest Check Out - 115.......02/02/2017
Maximum count : 1
Of course you do!

I wouldn't tell the missus... call it a "surprise"

(02-22-2017, 10:38 PM)Jugger Wrote: Of course you do!

like the sound of that idea :thumbup: :thumbup:

Board - Winmau Blade 4

Do you also perchance stand at the edge of a cliff blindfolded on one leg while juggling 3 day old eggs and a small hatchet? LOL!

Taking a reading on the "missus" based on prior "surprises" and when springing the surprise on her, having a fall back position "I.e. Something like - it will get all the darting bits and pieces out of the lounge/kitchen/spare room and weren't you wanting a sewing/crafts/reading nook ----now there's room.  Also point out the benefits of having said darters darting mates tromping round the back instead of through the front in addition to the decreased noise in the house.  Also work on verbal and physical agility, just in case.    Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hell yeah you do!!!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
it is a requirement to post pictures if you are going to do it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-23-2017, 02:38 AM)Jhat Wrote: it is a requirement to post pictures if you are going to do it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yep..............oh wait, does that mean I have to post mine too when it finally gets done?????!!! Wait a minute,  that yep is conditional.  Is there such a thing as a conditional yep?  Felines like "maybe" ---so many possible avenues for mischief and mayhem!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
you have a garden and a shed,.....but your board bothers the neighbors?

I dont get it
Are you not in a house?

(02-23-2017, 05:38 AM)pugtato Wrote: you have a garden and a shed,.....but your board bothers the neighbors?

I dont get it
Are you not in a house?

i think he means the thud on the wall - board could be on adjoining wall.

As for the man cave, go for it!! fridge, comfy seats, mahoosive tv and dart board are all minimum requirements Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I was lucky enough to be allowed a spare room in the house for mine and its great to have your own spot to get away to and if you bring anyone round its keeps you out of her way... win win Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-22-2017, 11:12 PM)Cat Wrote:

Do you also perchance stand at the edge of a cliff blindfolded on one leg while juggling 3 day old eggs and a small hatchet? LOL!

Taking a reading on the "missus" based on prior "surprises" and when springing the surprise on her, having a fall back position "I.e. Something like - it will get all the darting bits and pieces out of the lounge/kitchen/spare room and weren't you wanting a sewing/crafts/reading nook ----now there's room.  Also point out the benefits of having said darters darting mates tromping round the back instead of through the front in addition to the decreased noise in the house.  Also work on verbal and physical agility, just in case.    Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

good answer Cat.  couldnt have said it better myself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://youtu.be/UAFnQoN2s8w  you only see my hands Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.pinterest.com/claudinetrvds/darts/
Would be a shame for the shed to go to waste...get it done!
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Well i have the go ahead from the wife, just got to wait for her to finish selling her stuff.......i think the one of the contributing factors were that not only does she get rid of the dart stuff out the house but she would also get rid of all my motorcycle gear which i said it would be a great place to store it.

Once i start the work i will keep you up dated with photo's, i have so great ideas  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. :carrot: :thumbup: :partyz:

Board - Winmau Blade 4

Once it's finished all round to jase's for some arrers' Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[center]Darts : Red Dragon Polaris  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.[/center]
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-26-2017, 10:19 PM)jase1 Wrote: Well i have the go ahead from the wife, just got to wait for her to finish selling her stuff.......i think the one of the contributing factors were that not only does she get rid of the dart stuff out the house but she would also get rid of all my motorcycle gear which i said it would be a great place to store it.

Once i start the work i will keep you up dated with photo's, i have so great ideas  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. :carrot: :thumbup: :partyz:

Smart man - showing her the benefits!  Allowing her to go exactly where you need her to go! Much better to do a verbal kuzushi move like that.
Really would like pics as mine is getting to the finish line so it's at the "Darty bits" phase as opposed to the sawdust, tape and mud & paint phase - looking for ideas.
Got my man cave sorted ... been living with it for a while, but just had a mass clear-out, and made room for the dartboard.

Picture taken just after the dartboard went in, and just before we finished clearing up. Just need a spotlight for the board now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Darts
21g Red Dragon Milano RS
23g Target Distinction Orion (Match Darts)
22g Talisman Gold (thanks to Getagrip)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2 room board/oche measurement Qs RedHat180 7 391 06-20-2020, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Levonster
  Dart board in room with soft carpet whippet0 14 2,611 11-14-2017, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Living Room Darts The D'Artist 13 2,029 05-15-2017, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Hellbilly