Harrows Darts.

The Snakebite holy grail
Some of you may know of my plight to find Snakebite 4,s, well after much help from Nutz and RD here they are to complete my Snakebite collection / obsession, enjoyGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done! Going to post the whole collection?
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Well done on completing the collection.
So is there something different about those that make them a snakebite 4 or did it turn out that its just an alternative name for the atkins darts?
County Durham's worst darter - Hitting single 1 for 22 years now

They look like Martin Atkins dart from red dragon.
(02-22-2017, 05:31 PM)Th3BigFish Wrote: They look like Martin Atkins dart from red dragon.

They are Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes they are the Atkins darts which was why the lifespan of the S4 was short, i will compose a couple of snaps of the snakebite dart family and post them, thanks again to all the Nutz that helped me,

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice one Ian, finally Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice one mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. now post the whole collection....I'm considering some euro 11's just wanna see some more pics
[center]Darts : Red Dragon Polaris  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.[/center]
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks darren, will post the collection soon,

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(02-22-2017, 07:42 PM)Gazzabnorthern Wrote: Nice one mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. now post the whole collection....I'm considering some euro 11's just wanna see some more pics

Cheers, i will post em soon

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Well done on completing the collection...for now!
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(02-23-2017, 12:10 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Well done on completing the collection...for now!

Yes Im eagerly awaiting the Snakebite 17, orange / black. ghost grip with 75mm points to come out !!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. :partyz:

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Hard mode collecting. Watch Snakebite debut a new dart tonight.

(02-23-2017, 08:48 PM)Pundy79 Wrote: Hard mode collecting. Watch Snakebite debut a new dart tonight.

Hopefully

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

thats awesome that you got the whole set now! Congrats Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New 23g Snakebite 8 rich345 15 3,942 10-19-2017, 02:57 PM
Last Post: z7x
  The Holy Grail Sidewinder 9 1,570 05-20-2017, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Getagrip