Harrows Darts.

Hello :)
Hello all, my name is Jon and I live in England in a little village just outside of Swindon. I've only been playing darts since January 2nd 2017 and I'm absolutely nuts about it. I'm 39 years old and since throwing that first dart it's now all I think about. 
My neighbour took me down the pub to play some pool but there was a pool match on so he said why not shoot some arrows. He used to play for a team and was very good. 
After that night I got myself a board and some darts and have been playing about 1 hour every night. Hit my first 180 on the 18th of February, was so happy! Lol
I really feel like a complete newbie though and there's so much more to learn so thought I would try joining you all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
At the moment I'm using a website called pro-darter, it's the only one I know of. Is there any other types of training websites out there?
Well nice to meet you all and hope to be around for a long time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Jon and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the world of darts too, you sound like you have the bug for sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Your doing well to hit your first 180 already, well done! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

There is lots of things you can try, such as webcam darts.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hi there Jon. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to the Nutz and the forum. A 180 that soon! You go guy! Any questions, just ask- the Nutz know their stuff - bunch of knowledgeable folks here!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
Welcome aboard Jon - congrats on the first 180 as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Jon, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Congrats on first of many to come max's as well. :thumbup:
Welcome to the forum, you sound like you have a real passion for the game, settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome along Jon
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Welcome
Welcome to the forum, Jon! Lots of good info and friendly people here! Congrats on the 180!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome to the best darts forum on the web.