Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

25g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 2 in Gold
I've been wanting to try TiN coating on a natural barrel for a while. Finally found a place here in the US that does little jobs like this and they agreed to try it on some darts. Just happened to get some Gen2 Lewis and thought id try them for the first experiment. Im happy with the outcome and will likely do a few more in the near future. Anyway, hard to type the details on my phone but I'll share more about the process tomorrow while at work. For now, here's the first few pics.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for looking!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Nice they look good
(02-22-2017, 05:22 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Nice they look good
Hah, I owe you a bit of thanks. After looking unsuccessfully to find a place to do it, I read a post of yours where you talked about people doing stuff like this with guns. Did a search for gunsmiths that do coatings and came across Titanium Gun. So thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how the Target logo still shows through. Awesome!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
(02-22-2017, 05:28 AM)drolmaeye Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 05:22 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Nice they look good
Hah, I owe you a bit of thanks.  After looking unsuccessfully to find a place to do it, I read a post of yours where you talked about people doing stuff like  this with guns.  Did a search for gunsmiths that do coatings and came across Titanium Gun.  So thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Haha no problem, glad you decided to try it, worked out great
They look beaut

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Good job.
Now that Target have discontinued the Zirconiums you might be giving them some ideas ... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Very nice - they've done a great job with those
(02-22-2017, 05:38 AM)Great White North Wrote:
This
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Wow! These are stunning, really impressed with those. Like Red'75 said the fact the Target logo still shows through makes it even better.
Just woww!! Gorgeous!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

They are nice!
Wow the sure do look a lot better than the natural version. Wondering how much they charged for this? Perhaps you could make a bit of money off E-bay selling popular sets in gold Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Stunning darts! Love them, what a great job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Adrian Lewis Pixel Darts (23g) TheRedBit 58 14,517 08-29-2018, 10:30 AM
Last Post: TheRedBit
  Adrian Lewis Unicorn 24gram slot 17 8,973 09-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Parvez1971
  New Adrian Lewis pixel darts jimpitts1975 10 2,504 06-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: rich345
  22g Adrian Lewis Unicorns tonywalsh00 17 1,879 04-13-2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: ninjaskills