Shot Darts

For Absolutely No Reason Heres My Dog
her name is Potato

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Whoosagoodboy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-21-2017, 08:23 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Whoosagoodboy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

girl  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

wow awesome looking dog, how old is she?

Member previously known as Daveheald

Very cute.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Whoops. Missed that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. How old? The new wife of a friend breeds pugs in her fully air conditioned "Puggery". They eat better than I do. Fun dogs.
Very cute, I bet she is spoilt rotten too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Better than people,my Bonnie is my best friend,shes very loyal.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Cute dog, hello Potato. :hithere:
(02-21-2017, 01:19 PM)Tremble Wrote: Better than people,my Bonnie is my best friend,shes very loyal.

truest statement ever

(02-21-2017, 10:27 PM)pugtato Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 01:19 PM)Tremble Wrote: Better than people,my Bonnie is my best friend,shes very loyal.

truest statement ever

Cute fur face....and they don't need a laundry list of reasons to love you, they just do.....forever. 
Fur faces are like that.
Cool dog! Good friend of mine has one too and looks almost the same Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

(02-21-2017, 07:51 AM)pugtato Wrote: her name is Potato

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/Dl2K9uf.jpg]
[Image: https://i.imgur.com/7AcX0DV.jpg]

First picture - 'How many pictures do you want of me? Stop it now as it's getting boring!' Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's the look she's giving in that picture.

Second picture - great one. Keep her warm and comfortable. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

She must be a ball of energy. Brilliant name too.
thanks for the great comments on 11 year old Potato everyone

she loves you all

I am bumping this thread to say with immense sadness Potato had a stroke and passed away Tuesday. Ive stopped crying long enough to post this. She will be missed immensely