Harrows Darts.

My home set up
Here we have my little set up.
I used to have just a normal light on my board, which was fine but there was a lot of shadows on the board which was quite annoying
I bought the R2EVO MAXLite360 lighting system from ebay and the difference on the board cannot be compared, as shown in the pictures below. Very happy with my set up at the moment and having a good set up is making me want to practice and play more! 

Before 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

After: 

Nice set up!

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
Looking good Tony, that new light makes a big difference Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts : MvG 23g Masterdarts  /  Dartboard : Bulls Advantage 3
Good lightning is essential for playing darts.
Nice lightning system!