Harrows Darts.

Hello and a question
Hello all, 
I just purchased a used electronic dart board. I can't find anything on it to identify the manufacturer. I would like some instructions on how to navigate through the different games. 

Does anyone have a clue what company might have made this board?  I will post a picture. Thanks
Hello and welcome aboard, I'm sure someone will be able to help when they see it, looks cool though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome! Looks like a very cool board, no idea what it is though.
welcome to DNF! Im not to knowledgable when it comes to soft tip boards but I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you out Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hello and welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to the Nutz - hope someone comes through for you on id'ing that board. There's enough Nutz on this forum someone should know.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz, Plucky :hithere:

Sorry, no idea about soft tip boards, but hopefully someone will be able to help out.

Match Darts : MvG 23g Masterdarts  /  Dartboard : Bulls Advantage 3
Welcome to Dartsnutz, how about a little more about you and your darting story
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Hello and welcome aboard! I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to soft tip but there are quite a few players here who are. Someone will surely be along soon enough to help you out! Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
(02-20-2017, 07:40 PM)Plucky71 Wrote: Hello all, 
I just purchased a used electronic dart board. I can't find anything on it to identify the manufacturer. I would like some instructions on how to navigate through the different games. 

Does anyone have a clue what company might have made this board?  I will post a picture. Thanks

Hello and Welcome,,,,, That board looks very much like a Halex ,,, Sportcraft,,, looks to have regular size double and triple segments like a steel tip board,,,, not sure at the moment just what it is ,,, let me look around abit and see if I can locate it elsewhere,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Plucky. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Great looking board you have there.
Welcome to the best darts forum on the web.
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Hi ya.

I've got a couple of electronic boards that I've converted to become electronic scorers sat alongside my bristle boards. Don't throw darts at them. Just push the button that's on each segment to coincide with your actual throw.

These are the instructions for one of them. Bit different to yours but the general operation shouldn't be too different. Might help.

https://www.lidl-service.com/static/1195...074_EN.pdf