Darts Buddy

MVGs Secret
MVGs secret is that he is quite clearly a robot as can be clearly seen from this picture of him removing his cyborg head :-)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
I don't know what's wrong with him exactly but clearly he can extend certain limbs beyond human limitations. Same with his elbow that almost bends backwards:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cant see his arm being able to do that for another 30yrs though.......
All joking aside its documented that at only 27 he's nursing a catalogue of issues inc wrist, elbow & hip.

Its not affecting him now but give it another 5 years
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

I joined this site 3 1/2 years ago and made a post at least 2 years ago about MVG's potential longevity in the top ranks of darting because of his lean at the line, his hyperextension of the elbow and wrist and how much weight he's gained from the time he was a youth champion and now a World Champion. All those things take a toll on the body, especially as you age and continue with that behavior.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't have major issues in the next 4-5 years with joint injuries much like Tiger Woods does with his back because of his powerful swing and torqueing motion at the end of it.
Think I gave this thread a bit of an unwanted direction (sorry blacko Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )

It's like people know for 100% certainty that MvG is going to get injuries later on. That doesn't have to be, nobody can tell how a human body holds up. Some do get injuries from the slightest mismovement while others can push their body to the limits till they die of old age. No way of telling if MvG is going to get some kind of injury.

That said I wouldn't be surprised at all if his back/elbow/wrist/hips/knee/whatever gives out in a few years.
(02-19-2017, 11:51 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Think I gave this thread a bit of an unwanted direction (sorry blacko )

No worries. I guess time will tell with the green machine. He will either succumb to injuries or not - in which case he really is a freak!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
Surely if he is a darting robot he is a flawed design, overwieght, bald and ugly..... hold on though that makes him a stereotypical dart player LOL
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Green is the colour of 'The Borg', coincidence? Think not Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(02-20-2017, 12:32 AM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Green is the colour of 'The Borg', coincidence? Think not Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

More like Shrek
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(02-20-2017, 12:32 AM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Green is the colour of 'The Borg', coincidence? Think not Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just like the observation about beer.    "There's 24 beers in a case and there's 24 hours in a day-----coincidence, I think not."
(02-20-2017, 12:36 AM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 12:32 AM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Green is the colour of 'The Borg', coincidence? Think not

Just like the observation about beer.    "There's 24 beers in a case and there's 24 hours in a day-----coincidence, I think not."
It's a global conspiracy I tell thee! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
LOL!

Yeah like Gumbo I talked about his floppy wrist years ago and it has not surprised me he has some trouble with it, I don't know how long he practises for but he must be down that movement thousands of times a day so I just cant see how it could not go on like that for years without some issue arising.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-20-2017, 12:32 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Surely if he is a darting robot he is a flawed design, overwieght, bald and ugly..... hold on though that makes him a stereotypical dart player LOL

Currently Throwing: Harrows 22g Bristows
Currently Throwing At: Winmau Blade 5

Just hope for all the other Players that his CPU doesn't last as long as a Terminator, !!!
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Figured out the secret to darts CantstopDarting 9 439 12-09-2020, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Nucky
  The Secret is discovered. Baloos 18 849 05-13-2019, 06:39 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  My Secret Weapon for Darts Getagrip 19 3,544 10-25-2017, 01:39 AM
Last Post: *Saber*