Harrows Darts.

23g Mckicks with Cosmo
Been loving these Mckicks, I stripped the paint and went with the super shape and a #3 shaft which lead to my first 180.

Current setup I have on them is #3 locked still but trying the black normal Air shape and liking them a lot. I noticed the flights were a tad loose so I applied an O ring there as well not sure if anyone has tried that but it worked fantastic and they fly extremely straight and consistent with no problems grouping. 

I'd like to replace the tips but no problems with the current ones and I don't know anyone with a dart repointer near me so i'll live with these. I might upgrade to carbon shafts but my current ones have no problems only a couple scuffs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They look great without the paint. Very nice. Happy throwing with them!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Fantastic darts Wince :thumbup:

MvG's are my favourite dart. Never tried the Cosmo system though, i'm a cheap nylon stem & poly flight type of guy.

And congrats on your 1st 180. Here's to many more . . . . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts : MvG 23g Masterdarts  /  Dartboard : Bulls Advantage 3
Looks good, Congratulations!

Currently Throwing: Harrows 22g Bristows
Currently Throwing At: Winmau Blade 5

(02-19-2017, 11:49 AM)Wince Wrote: Been loving these Mckicks, I stripped the paint and went with the super shape and a #3 shaft which lead to my first 180.

Current setup I have on them is #3 locked still but trying the black normal Air shape and liking them a lot. I noticed the flights were a tad loose so I applied an O ring there as well not sure if anyone has tried that but it worked fantastic and they fly extremely straight and consistent with no problems grouping. 

I'd like to replace the tips but no problems with the current ones and I don't know anyone with a dart repointer near me so i'll live with these. I might upgrade to carbon shafts but my current ones have no problems only a couple scuffs.

really looks nice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mckicks 21g mighty grip Nikw13 17 3,185 01-17-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85