Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING
I suppose it had to happen sometime, quick session with my go to Hellfires this evening and managed to hit the Bull wire full on and bang!
Dart went one way and the point the other, looks like its a trip to the chemist for The Stormfish on Monday.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Can someone please post the link for rapid point removal before I go into withdrawal as just had my back up set modified?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Damn, thats a bummer mate !!!

Is this what you're looking for ? Saw it last week & bookmarked it . . . . for future reference Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=18598

Match Darts : MvG 23g Masterdarts  /  Dartboard : Bulls Advantage 3
Wow that was quick, thanks for that I couldnt remember what to buy.
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Wow. Bad luck Chris. That's flush alright. How long had you been using those points for?

Look forward to seeing the results!
Tomorrow, first thing i will do is take a picture of the four different barrels i had with a broken point, while playing on a hard floor. Wasn't an issue on wood, but surely is now.
(02-19-2017, 01:40 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Wow. Bad luck Chris. That's flush alright. How long had you been using those points for?

Look forward to seeing the results!
They've been in for around 2 years and my go to dart
Current Board 
Darts

If you look at the dictionary definition of "flush" you'll see this picture. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

A shame it happened though - mind you looking at the rounded end of that barrel I don't think Storms are a great fit for it... (since they tend to work better with tapered ends) But if they've worked for 2 years then fair dos Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Don't use storms . It's a shame it happened but I would advise people not to use storms . Soft.as sh1t . Hope you get it removed.
My front finger sits on the transition from point to barrel and they save me shredding flights
Current Board 
Darts

Volks points prob the answer ,a point that is not so brittle . I have been so disappointed with the storms.
OH Chris,

Sadly, it seems there are still some innocent dart players out there who prefer to ignore the tales of woe of other with storm point users Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They say "NAH it was a freak accident" or "It'll never happen to me" Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. but sooner or later it does Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

And unless you have a spare set of darts and a league player....your stuffed!

Now imagine if this had happened during a match you're team need you to win to claim the match. Its a best of 5 legs game and you are playing very well and are 2.0 up and left on your favourite double to win then ..... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sorry matey we all told you so  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .

Cheers  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Put a set of Voks in my new Unicorn Machina darts ,,, match made in heaven,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-19-2017, 02:04 AM)neiller Wrote: Don't use storms . It's a shame it happened but I would advise people not to use storms . Soft.as sh1t . Hope you get it removed.

I agree I used black storm grooved for a short time and two out of tree snapped , once when I was only removing the darts from the board
I know the risks and I've had a Storm point snap before but I still persist to use them.

I like to live dangerously.
Ouch! Unlucky, fella.  That looks like it's going to be a pig to get out.  My board's in the kitchen over a tiled floor, and think it's just a matter of time until this happens to me.  

Despite having foldable Oche, It's surprising how many times a bounce-out completely misses it and sparks of the tiles.  Had one stick in the wife's back once - lol - luckily, for me and my dangly bits, she was wearing a thick dressing-gown and didn't make it through to her skin.

Dodged a bullet that day!

(02-19-2017, 03:19 AM)Dorian Wrote: Sorry matey we all told you so  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .

There's always one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. - lol