Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Hello from NY USA here...
Hello from the Hudson Valley NY USA area.  I am thinking about getting back into the sport/hobby.  I used to have a quite nice soft tip setup years ago and am now thinking of going into steel tips.  Starting to look into leagues in my area.

I joined as I cannot, for the life of me, remember what brand of darts I had back when I was throwing all the time (20 + yrs ago).

I will be posting in the UFO section.  Have a good day!!!
Hello Scott, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
(02-18-2017, 06:14 PM)Great White North Wrote: Hello Scott, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Thanks much!  Is there a way to change my user name?  I can't seem to find one in the CP.  I signed up with FB and didn't realize my full name would be there, would rather use an alias.
Howdy Neighbor, Nice to meet you, When in Long Island. Don't forget to check us out!
Welcome aboard!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Hello Scott and welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hiya Scott, welcome to Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hopefully one of the mods / admin can help with changing your username

Match Darts : MvG 23g Masterdarts  /  Dartboard : Bulls Advantage 3
Welcome!
And another Nutz wanders up to the forum Oche! Welcome! Someone will take a gander at your dart pics when you post them and weigh in on them. In the meantime, enjoy the forum.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Scott. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome ,,, Enjoy,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Scott!

Welcome to the forum.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome to the NUTZ, Scott! Tons of great info and friendly people here! Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome! Great forum and great bunch of darters here! Hope you learn as much as I have. And good to see yet another US darter!
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system.