Darts Buddy

Peter Wright week 3 observation.
Apologies if I'm wrong but watching Peter play Gary Anderson in week 3 Premier league he looks like he's using spin shafts and not the usual crossfires. What's everyone think or am I seeing things?
Just watched the video and you are correct (very apparent when Wright shoots for D12 in the 1st leg). And he used his Euro 11 Element diamond-coated darts, not the Mambas.
Thanks I thought they were. I had predicted for him to be back to the mambas this week after his rough game last week with the euros. I wonder if they'll make a 20g mamba. I'd like to see how he'd go with them.
I genuinely can only imagine where Wright would be if he stuck with one dart. Yes I know he's prob getting a lot of ££ for using new darts & yes in know its his gimmick but I thought he'd struck gold 3 years ago with the Rosoo copies. Then he's playing like a mofo with Mambas and now he's changed again.
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

(02-18-2017, 12:26 AM)NiteEyez Wrote: I genuinely can only imagine where Wright would be if he stuck with one dart. Yes I know he's prob getting a lot of ££ for using new darts & yes in know its his gimmick but I thought he'd struck gold 3 years ago with the Rosoo copies. Then he's playing like a mofo with Mambas and now he's changed again.

I'm with you on the Mambas. He was doing so well with them. Must be the mind games side of darts tells him to keep tweaking.
Peter Wright is a "Dart Tart" There is no known cure . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Personally, I think he NUTZ for changing darts so often. He's had success with sets of darts and refuses to stick with them for very long. I think by career's end, he may regret all the changes he's made with equipment while he's close to the top of the PDC OOM and not capitalizing on potential wins.
Agree 100%
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

(02-18-2017, 01:28 AM)The G Wrote: Peter Wright is a "Dart Tart" There is no known cure . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-18-2017, 12:26 AM)NiteEyez Wrote: I thought he'd struck gold 3 years ago with the Rosoo copies. Then he's playing like a mofo with Mambas and now he's changed again.

But doesn't that kinda show he's switching with success and trying to find what works best? When you think he's at his best, he switches and then plays better (granted he's struggled with sets also, but in his mind he's switching for a reason and feels it will help his game)

I agree sticking with one set and possibly he could be at a higher level of playing, But thats just speculation. In his mind he's still in search for 'the perfect dart'
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Yes, but even thou he beat Anderson, what's the bet he will still change darts next week......go figure. And he hit a 109 average with them to boot.
Yeah it was a great game to watch. He was scoring beautifully and those big finishes! The tweaking certainly didn't hurt him this game. It's always exciting for me when these two play as they are my favourites in the PDC. I'll always support Peter first but I don't mind if Gary wins as I've got a lot of respect for him as well. Hopefully one or both of them can get over MVG this year.
Ayup Comrades

Thursday Snakebite was superb, as good as I've ever seen him throw.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
Thursday night was among the best I've seen him throw, he should stick with this exact same set up, if he changes he's a fool.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

Are we overstating the problem of switching darts? Every time he throws well we all say stick to that set!

Also he is staying, to my eye anyway, close to a similar dart ie similar shape, length etc. It's not as if he is trying a lowe shape dart one week and a different shape the next.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peter Wright WC SE Tapered Darts 26k Subscriber Giveaway Winner Is Getagrip 5 194 01-11-2021, 04:18 PM
Last Post: weswrestle10
  Win Peter Wright WC Special Edition Tapered Darts In 26K Subscriber Giveaway Getagrip 6 313 01-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Peter Wright World Championship 2021 SE YoungStarDC 5 490 12-19-2020, 10:35 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Darts peter Wright are using? Jimmyp 1 221 11-29-2020, 04:58 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Peter Wright set up Knoxyefc 2 469 07-08-2020, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Peter Wright Setup KDV180 8 1,003 02-25-2020, 06:59 AM
Last Post: AndrewK
  Darts Review Channel 22K Subscriber Give Away Win Peter Wright WC 2020 Darts Getagrip 22 964 02-22-2020, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Peter Wright 2020 world championship darts LeeICFC 44 4,136 02-18-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Peter Wright springy darts Ed180 9 907 04-19-2019, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Shed inn
Smile Insane darts dream about Peter Wright NiteEyez 15 813 03-17-2019, 05:33 PM
Last Post: LethalEagle