Darts Buddy

Soft tip darts choose
Hello dart players i need some advice i have mine darts for about 15 years ,didnt play all the time, but sometimes,now i want to play constant and want to buy good darts i will post pic of mine grip so u can help better,and i dont like thin darts,and for price is no limit ,thanks
Sounds like you'd get on with most Asian soft tip designs, most are on the thicker side and are for rear grippers.

Have a look at Monster Barrels Design darts; good quality and cool designs. I'd suggest a set of Rapier IV, there are 2BA and No.5 in 2 barrel weights (16.5 & 19.5). I got a set a couple weeks ago and love them.

I have a set of 18 gram Yoshimura Mirage Type 1 available if you'd like a higher end barrel. Beautiful barrel, just too much grip for me.

Good luck and have fun.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Any idea on the weight you want to use? All I play is soft tip.
Darts Used:

Soft Tip - Target Rob Cross Soft Tip, Pro Grip Inbetween Shafts, Target Shape Flight, Tiga Hyper Point Tips
(02-17-2017, 08:01 PM)Blaž Benedik Wrote: Hello dart players i need some advice i have mine darts for about 15 years ,didnt play all the time, but sometimes,now i want to play constant and want to buy good darts i will post pic of mine grip so u can help better,and i dont like thin darts,and for price is no limit ,thanks

Hmm ... definitely Japanese barrels would be very suitable i would think.

Have a look here at World Darts Shop in Japan.  https://w-darts.com/soft-barrel/

Darts Nutz member's review of World Darts: https://dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=6046

Hajime, the owner, is one of our sponsors, and offers just about THE best and lowest prices available, as well as ultra-fast and reliable shipping. He also offers a discount for Nutz members if they meet certain criteria.

DO NOTE your own country's import charges or tax.

I would go for a barrel that's torpedo shaped, slightly narrower or tapered in front with your kind of grip, and medium to high level of grip at the back. I'm not sure of your hand size, but try a range from 37mm - 45mm, and no less than 7.0mm wide.

BTW, this is from Dartslive player intro of Superdarts, and some of the players featured like Paul L, or Boris K, the worlds leading champions, show their hand sizes. Not sure if that might help you in selecting the length of possible darts. Both Paul's and Boris' darts are 45mm long. But if you tend to curl your fingers a bit as you drawback, 45mm might be a bit too long.

https://www.facebook.com/superdarts.dart...nref=story

BTW, I have Paul's Signature darts from DMC Japan with the acute point available. Look carefully in the video - this is the same model he uses to win numerous championships, if that matters! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm not sure whether sales can be talked about in a general discussion thread, so please do PM if interested.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Take your time, look through the barrels carefully, and hope you manage to find a suitable dart Blaz!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thx ? weight i think 18g or mybe 20
I get harrows aero now start to play....
Supergrip stems are bad ,flihgts falling off after some throws....
Im rear gripper too, kinda like mvg grip.

I tried many short japanese barrels but found balance point abit too front for me.
Only can use it if set up with long stem ,or hold the darts a little more front like placing the mid finger on the tip.

Changed to long slim barrel and found that help indeed.
Yeah aero are 42mm long ,kind a short and still to thin for me....
long and thick darts, may be better looking for some 70 or 80% tungsten darts, if not want brass.

Target Adrian Lewis 80% Soft Tip Darts - 20g , u can check it
yeah the 80% Lewis, Chizzy or vapor series by target might be good to look at like bighorse mentioned
Darts Used:

Soft Tip - Target Rob Cross Soft Tip, Pro Grip Inbetween Shafts, Target Shape Flight, Tiga Hyper Point Tips
Check the stupid prices here
(02-21-2017, 02:22 AM)bighorse Wrote: long and thick darts, may be better looking for some 70 or 80% tungsten darts, if not want brass.

Target Adrian Lewis 80% Soft Tip Darts - 20g , u can check it

why choose 70 or 80% tungsten? i think 90% tungsten is more stable although the price is not really good for me......
I never think 90% tungsten make better darts... use tungsten just to make darts more thin.
I dont like the feeling of 90% long and thick soft darts those need to be drilled out a lot too.
Price also much cheaper to try
After 2 weeks im back on my old darts i hit better with old ones....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to choose between practicing soft tip or steel tip Djjuicegallatin 5 570 02-26-2019, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl