Shot Darts

Cuesoul Swift Gold 22 grams (98% Tungsten)
Cuesoul Swift Gold (21.91 - 21.99 - 22.01 grams)

And here goes another one... one of these darts you fall in love when you see them the first time. It was truly love at first sight with the Cuesoul Swift Gold darts. They reminded me a lot of Target's Chizzy darts. As you can see the package ist pretty cool as well. They come with a lot of supplies like this big darts case with some accessoires in it.  

Here comes the BUT... they are a lot less grippy than they look. Not much grip on them at all and they feel kind of slippy. When I threw them I rated them a 4 on a scale from 1 to 10. The longer I tried them the more problems I had. It's really a shame I can't throw these beautiful darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Lovely looking set of darts!
They indeed look kinda slippy unfortunately.
Thanks for the review!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

They do look nice though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great looking darts

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
nice darts
Wow, those look great!!

Currently Throwing: Harrows 22g Bristows
Currently Throwing At: Winmau Blade 5

Yeah, they are very nice looking darts, but the grip does look to be kinda shallow !

Thanks for the review & pics Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts : MvG 23g Masterdarts  /  Dartboard : Bulls Advantage 3
Thanks everybody. Cuesoul has some nice darts indeed. Sadly a lot of them look like they are not very grippy.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Beautiful darts. I have the plain tungsten version and actually found them ok for grip mainly because of the micro grip between the rings. The little indents don't do much! I did however find that the grip wears quite quickly. They are a stunning looking dart though
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Naughty but nice !!!
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Good pics

I actually found they had more grip than I was expecting. All the pictures I saw the ridges looked incredibly shallow (which they are) but I found the grip was still alright. I'd say your 4 out of 10 is close to the same on my scale as well... maybe going up to 5 out of 10 in my opinion.

(02-21-2017, 10:29 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Beautiful darts. I have the plain tungsten version and actually found them ok for grip mainly because of the micro grip between the rings. The little indents don't do much!  I did however find that the grip wears quite quickly. They are a stunning looking dart though

Do you know how far they drilled out? Someone asked me and I have sold mine already.
(02-21-2017, 03:27 PM)TheRedBit Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 10:29 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Beautiful darts. I have the plain tungsten version and actually found them ok for grip mainly because of the micro grip between the rings. The little indents don't do much!  I did however find that the grip wears quite quickly. They are a stunning looking dart though

Do you know how far they drilled out? Someone asked me and I have sold mine already.

I will try to remember to check this tonight and let you know
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(02-22-2017, 11:59 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 03:27 PM)TheRedBit Wrote:

I will try to remember to check this tonight and let you know

Thank you, that would be very nice.
Checked this last night the TRB and they are barely drilled at all. I measured it at 9.2mm and looking inside the barrel that was enough for the shaft thread and that was it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul lim dmc 19 grams James 180 14 1,961 04-21-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter