Harrows Darts.

Red Dragon / Snakebite Urgent Help please fellow Nutz
Does ANYONE have a picture of the old Snakebite 4 darts from an old brochure etc ?, i asked RD this morning and they dont have one, I believe they are exactly the same as Martin Atkins and they are on sale , please help !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sorry mate, no luck here !

I've got all the catalogues from the last 4 / 5 years  ( back to the 'Sam Cooke' edition ) i think, & no mention or pics of Snakebite 4's ???

Maybe he didn't use 'em long enough for anyone to get a picture !  One of those sets he may have thrown for a handfull of legs, went for a break . . . . and came out with a different set ? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Sorry to be not much help.

Match Darts : MvG 23g Masterdarts  /  Dartboard : Bulls Advantage 3
Thanks, they were in the catalogues, 2013/14 red dragon said

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here's a link to a few of their older catalogs. If you get lucky and find what you're looking for, you can always take a screenshot. I'd have looked through them for you, but I have no patience for isuuu. I wish I had a better platform to link to.

https://issuu.com/receptivemedia/docs/rd_brochure_lr

Also, these are from the 2013 catalog, should it help. I don't know enough about Snakebite's hundreds of sets of darts to know which ones you mean, bit these pics show the Atkins and Wright darts of that year's brochure.

Is it these you're thinking about? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=7685
(02-17-2017, 10:43 PM)Great White North Wrote: Is it these you're thinking about? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=7685

Those are the Snakebite 5's which appear to be Martin Atkins darts with extra grooves cut in.
No, i have the5,s

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Oh come on boys n girls, someone who has a pic please post it , its life or death !!!

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

How mad

I've scoured the web for a pic of snakebite 4 and nowt. Its like they never existed
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

From a low quality youtube clip but do you mean these? Was in 2013.

(02-18-2017, 12:41 AM)NiteEyez Wrote: How mad

I've scoured the web for a pic of snakebite 4 and nowt. Its like they never existed

Yeah, very weird ! I'm thinking the same.

For a manufacturer branded & player endorsed dart, hard to believe that no pics can be found on the inter-web !

Maybe try twittering ( or whatever you hip dudes call it these days ) Peter Wright, see if he has some pics or info on it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-18-2017, 12:49 AM)Mindyereyes Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 12:41 AM)NiteEyez Wrote: How mad

Yeah, very weird ! I'm thinking the same.

For a manufacturer branded & player endorsed dart, hard to believe that no pics can be found on the inter-web !

Maybe try twittering ( or whatever you hip dudes call it these days ) Peter Wright, see if he has some pics or info on it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ive send Peter @ Jo a twitter message to ask if they have any pics

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(02-19-2017, 10:07 AM)Bounce Out Wrote: Ive send Peter @ Jo a twitter message to ask if they have any pics

Nice one Bounce Out. Hopefully they'll be able to help out.

Let us know the results, i'm interested to get to the bottom of this mystery as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Me too, I will post on here as soon as ive got a pic, i just know someone out there has an RD catalogue with them in !,

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snakebite Bounce Out 20 2,592 03-08-2017, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out