Harrows Darts.

help with datadart paul jennings 25gr
Does anyone have the datadart paul jennings darts in 25gr?
If so, could youmeasure the dimensions for me?
cause my set seems to be off 3mm short for what all the retailers say
My mate has the 23 and 25g. He started with the 21g but I am not sure if he still has them too. I sold him the then mine 21g ones and also ordered the other two weights for him and I think he was saying something about the length. Maybe the 23g were longer than the 25g ones. I think that was what he said.

He used to use the 21g for a few years, then went for the 25g ones and after about two years he tried the 23g and was very happy with that weight. However, I met him last week and he got back to the 25g ones.

There's a picture of those 25g, if that's any help. In the middle of this post. They seem to be just a fraction longer than the 24g Bristows...
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...#pid362163
25g = 49mm
23g= 51.50mm

That's what my mate has confirmed right now.
(02-18-2017, 12:28 AM)elevendarter Wrote: 25g = 49mm
23g= 51.50mm

That's what my mate has confirmed right now.

Thank you very much elevendarter for the help. I measure the same. I just needed to confirm that its not only mine. And also that the most retailers (if not all of them) just put some dimensions on their sites without exactly measure them. Then other retailers just copy the same wrong and that's all. Its better not to have dimensions than have them wrong. If anyone check all the websites have the same wrong measurements.

P.s. Sorry for the late response but it is a hard working week for me.

+1 to you and your friend for the help