Harrows Darts.

Hello from Staffordshire England
Hello my name is Tom and I live on the Staffordshire/ West Midlands border. I'm 22 and have just had a rescued interest in darts after watching the first couple of weeks of the premier league.

When I was 14/15 I had a board brought me and would spend an hour most nights throwing. I got myself very consistent and could hit any single with ease and as a rough guide could hit my favourite doubles in three darts consistently.

But I never had anyone to play with. We moved house and the board never got out again....

I unfortunately don't have anywhere to practice in house my moms just had my room replastered and would not be happy with the odd stray hole... 

Anyway back to current day and I'm frustratingly bad.... I snatch badly!!! I never used too.... Sigh Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Also can't get on with my old darts, any suggestions. I'll add some pictures of my grip. The wimau navigators are my old preferred ones the other 2 were bought in an attempt to find something I preferred. I'm not sure what's my favourite but not liking the mvgs.

Thanks all in advance, seems a great forum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
EOops not all 3 attached
(02-17-2017, 08:38 AM)scotsco Wrote: EOops not all 3 attached
Hi Tom. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Maybe look at a Dartsclearance on eBay for cheap darts of varying weights and dimensions. There are links to click around the place as they're a Nutz sponsor.

Also look at some of the practice drills on here or sign up for Flight School. A1 will help you get your throw back again.

Good luck!
Thanks for the tip on flight school
Welcome!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome to the forum Tom.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hello Tom, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hello Tom and welcome aboard!

A1 is certainly worth a try Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you for all the welcomes
Welcome to the forum Tom, settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

A1 is very good. Try it. Welcome to the forum. Hope you find a place where you can shoot darts as much as you like. I empathize with the plaster issues - had a few holes in the paneling I had to fillbefore repainting, but my new surround solution has resolved that issue.
Hello and welcome to the forum Tom and good luck with finding a set you like
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I have a very similar grip to you, and I really enjoy throwing Ted Hankeys. Sadly the older version is discontinued, but a similar dart is the Stephen Bunting from Target, if you can't find an old set of the Hankeys. They're completely smooth which takes a little getting used to, but worth a shot IMO.

Cheers, and welcome!!

Currently Throwing: Harrows 22g Bristows
Currently Throwing At: Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GREETINGS FROM BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND cs101 12 158 12-14-2020, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Nucky
  Hello from New England MacktheDestroyer 41 2,569 04-11-2018, 01:44 AM
Last Post: MacktheDestroyer
  Greetings from North East England pauluss 11 721 03-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Doubledouble
  Greetings from London, England Shep 15 912 02-18-2018, 08:10 PM