Harrows Darts.

Price for Hero / Hero Golden darts
Looking for Unicorn Hero darts, particularily John Part / Phil Taylor.
Some shops in Russia still have them in stock, prices are very high though.
Wanted to know: what price would be acceptable or there's any other place where you can still buy them?
Depends how much you want them, mate.

How much are they going for in these Russian shops...?

Might be worth waiting 'till you see some come up on E-bay.

I wouldn't pay no more than £50.

I bought a set of silver JP Hero barrels off E-bay for £30 including postage.
Cheapest I found:
Hero is about 66$
Gold Hero is 78$

To be honest, I have the set of darts, that I'll stick for some time and straight darts aren't for me.
I'm looking for collection purpose, so wanted a new set.
I assume that's American dollars...?

If it's for collection purposes, and they're genuinely new. If you can afford it... pay it. That's about £60.
I would pay it too...

I found a shop in Germany where the Taylors are listed in 21g/23g with 99,95€...

Can you post the shop here? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-17-2017, 08:39 AM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: I assume that's American dollars...?

If it's for collection purposes, and they're genuinely new. If you can afford it... pay it. That's about £60.

Yes, US$.

Recently I lost interest to buying new produced darts and wanted to buy some darts, which I wanted to buy years ago, but couldn't afford them.
Can afford a set, because I want them badly.

(02-17-2017, 08:51 AM)theblindPew Wrote: I would pay it too...

I found a shop in Germany where the Taylors are listed in 21g/23g with 99,95€...

Can you post the shop here? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yes, I can if you want.
Their site completely in Russian and they don't have international delivery. I contacted them to know exactly what weights and models are available.

Hero Tungsten J. Part 20g steel tip
Hero Tungsten J. Part 22g steel tip
Hero Tungsten J. Part 24g steel tip
Hero Tungsten J. Part 26g steel tip
Hero Tungsten Ph. Taylor 21g steel
Hero Tungsten Ph. Taylor 23g steel

Hero Golden J. Part 20g steel tip
Hero Golden J. Part 22g steel tip
Hero Golden J. Part 24g steel tip
Hero Golden J. Part 26g steel tip
Hero Golden Phill Taylor 21g steel tip
Hero Golden Phill Taylor 23g steel tip
Hero Golden Phill Taylor 25g steel tip
Hero Golden Phill Taylor 27g steel tip

That's all they have here - 1 set for each model.
(02-17-2017, 10:13 AM)evm501 Wrote: Recently I lost interest to buying new produced darts and wanted to buy some darts, which I wanted to buy years ago, but couldn't afford them

That is exactly how i do it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Quote: 
they don't have international delivery.

Damn...i guess my wife wont be very happy with a trip to moscow Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

But thanks for the informations, mate +1
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-17-2017, 10:13 AM)evm501 Wrote:

Yes, US$.

Recently I lost interest to buying new produced darts and wanted to buy some darts, which I wanted to buy years ago, but couldn't afford them.

Yes, I can if you want.
Their site completely in Russian and they don't have international delivery. I contacted them to know exactly what weights and models are available.

Bloody hell..!!! That's excellent.

Mate, I'd hurry up and get them in, pronto.

Get the JP Hero... Cos JP is a Legend.
The last time they were available at the DC they went for this price.

I had the 21 and 25g ones and was after the 23g for ages but couldn't find any. I have sold both sets I used to have already and I also preferred the 24g Phase 2 in the end and after Anderson's 23g Phase 3 had been released I quit the search for the 23g Heroes. There's still a little bug in my head that the 23g might be "The ones" for me, though :-)

Anyway, there are some darts on its way to my atm so I'm better not thinking too much about it now:-)

BTW, is there a link to the russian site? Or to that german one?
(02-17-2017, 06:11 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Bloody hell..!!! That's excellent.

Jep,  buy them all as soon as you can and then sell the golden 24g version to a gentle person like............ ehm......... me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-17-2017, 08:32 PM)elevendarter Wrote: BTW, is there a link to the russian site? Or to that german one?

Here is the link for the german one,  there is also the black version in 23g... I guess the russian shop could be this.
Cheers for the links. The prices seem to be too steep, though.

PT is not a Legend?
By the way, yesterday I watched Final 2003, what the amazing match, and ordered 2 sets, LOL.
(02-17-2017, 08:32 PM)elevendarter Wrote: The last time they were available at the DC they went for this price.

[Image: https://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t59...iqtcrc.jpg]

I had the 21 and 25g ones and was after the 23g for ages but couldn't find any. I have sold both sets I used to have already and I also preferred the 24g Phase 2 in the end and after Anderson's 23g Phase 3 had been released I quit the search for the 23g Heroes. There's still a little bug in my head that the 23g might be "The ones" for me, though :-)

Anyway, there are some darts on its way to my atm so I'm better not thinking too much about it now:-)

Yes, prices are expensive, but I couldn't find them any cheaper.

(02-18-2017, 09:11 AM)theblindPew Wrote: Jep,  buy them all as soon as you can and then sell the golden 24g version to a gentle person like............ ehm......... me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have too much darts right now. Have you contacted him in skype, maybe he'll sell overseas?
(02-17-2017, 06:11 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 10:13 AM)evm501 Wrote:

Yes, US$.

Yes, I can if you want.

Bloody hell..!!! That's excellent.

(02-20-2017, 10:30 AM)evm501 Wrote:

PT is not a Legend?
By the way, yesterday I watched Final 2003, what the amazing match, and ordered 2 sets, LOL.
(02-17-2017, 08:32 PM)elevendarter Wrote: The last time they were available at the DC they went for this price.

[Image: https://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t59...iqtcrc.jpg]

Yes, prices are expensive, but I couldn't find them any cheaper.

(02-18-2017, 09:11 AM)theblindPew Wrote: Jep,  buy them all as soon as you can and then sell the golden 24g version to a gentle person like............ ehm......... me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have too much darts right now. Have you contacted him in skype, maybe he'll sell overseas?
Have contacted the shop via email...no delivery to germany Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-18-2017, 09:11 AM)theblindPew Wrote:

Jep,  buy them all as soon as you can and then sell the golden 24g version to a gentle person like............ ehm......... me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-17-2017, 08:32 PM)elevendarter Wrote: BTW, is there a link to the russian site? Or to that german one?

Here is the link for the german one,  there is also the black version in 23g... I guess the russian shop could be this.
The Russian shop linked has the older bob andersons, golden ana's & jp's. A real shame they dont post overseas!
Jep, a real real shame... Probably thats the reason why they have them in stock Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The price of darts Phil McKeown 18 996 09-24-2020, 01:18 PM
Last Post: RedHat180
  How much we guessing for price of the new Lowe darts?? vona1a 20 1,912 07-03-2018, 10:47 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Does anybody know where to get golden Phil Taylor Phase 2 or Phase 3 darts? Koivu 18 3,039 02-09-2018, 03:59 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Darts asking price? The Niner 12 1,322 01-30-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: The Niner
  Darts you want but are out of your price range TheJug 28 3,435 10-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  What's the current price on Barneveld Golden Hero 24g (almost new/new in box)? Regulatori 15 6,783 09-17-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: McMArco
  Personal darts hero Dusty9 22 3,399 07-06-2017, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Jacob Schaeffer