Shot Darts

MIlestone - First 180
A little history, short history, I picked up a dart board back in October but had a cast on my foot until the beginning of December.
Started throwing semi seriously in mid December, got some better darts at Christmas, got more better darts around late January.
Hit my first 180 in practice today.
Hopefully I can replicate that later in the league.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats on the first of many Wiley. :thumbup:
Very nice! Congrats!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
right on congrats

Way to go !! Congrats!!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
Congrats! Now they'll start flowing in! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Congrats may it be the 1st of many.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

Congrats! Hopefully many more will come...  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts:                                                                 Board:                                Utils:
24g Target Phil Taylor Power 9 Five                    One80 Gladiator II               Pro Darter,  https://pro-darter.com
22g Harrows Savage

Number of 180's:           Highest checkout: 
4                                    85 (T15 D20)

Nice one Wiley! Not a bad feeling hey Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats , the first is normally the hardest,
Great! Well played! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Congratulations on the first. Now you know you can do it more are sure to follow
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Opened the floodgates now! Nice work
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 

Oopss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do we calculate this? The third dart at triple twenty and did not fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk