Harrows Darts.

Is a cable organiser a cheap option for an all in one extra large case?
Hi Nutz!!! 

I just stumbled across this cable organiser on amazon and it got me thinking, is this a great option for an extra large case? 

Of course on a more advanced search there are thousands of these available to buy all different shapes and sizes. I found the below link to be a good mix of price and size!!

Take a look for yourself let me know what you think! 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BAIGIO-Universa...+organiser
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A quick look on Ebay shows that these are even cheaper on there!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It certainly looks like it would do the job and at under £7 doesn't leave you out of pocket if it didn't work out.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

Looks like it might work, could be a bit thin tho hard to tell, if it's cheap can't hurt to try it
(02-16-2017, 04:07 PM)Dart_Vader Wrote: It certainly looks like it would do the job and at under £7 doesn't leave you out of pocket if it didn't work out.

Ebay has exactly the same one at £2.99 post included! going to order and give it a go may be a steal

nothing ventured, nothing gained
(02-16-2017, 04:10 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Looks like it might work, could be a bit thin tho hard to tell, if it's cheap can't hurt to try it

I did think that, but my main reasons for using it would be to store the bulk of my darts and accessories in the same place and leave it in my house taking out what I need as and when so I wouldn't be taking it anywhere and running the risk of damages in transit.
(02-16-2017, 04:12 PM)Seán4393 Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 04:10 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Looks like it might work, could be a bit thin tho hard to tell, if it's cheap can't hurt to try it

I did think that, but my main reasons for using it would be to store the bulk of my darts and accessories in the same place and leave it in my house taking out what I need as and when so I wouldn't be taking it anywhere and running the risk of damages in transit.

If thats what your gonna use it for that then i'd say go for it
Looks good, you might even be able to fit a solibox/L-style Krystal one or something in there to keep a set fully assembled.
I'm sure that would work just fine, and it's pretty cheap too! What more could you want?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Currently Throwing: Harrows 22g Bristows
Currently Throwing At: Winmau Blade 5

" Necesssity is the mother of invention"
Good idea . +1

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
thanks to everyone for the commented once received I shall have a mess about and put some pics up!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Large darts case Noj 6 502 05-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Noj
  Case for Darts & Extra L Style Flights Mike Potter 2 373 12-18-2018, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  a cheap lighting option warhorse11 19 3,232 02-18-2018, 06:05 PM
Last Post: photodart