Harrows Darts.

Double16 Jets (23g)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A little something to keep my itchy, dart-buying, trigger finger busy until the new hankeys are out in 16g
Not had a throw yet but gotta say I'm impressed with the grip on these Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very "Anderson / Purist"  ?????.

Nice kit
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(02-16-2017, 01:39 PM)Bounce Out Wrote: Very "Anderson / Purist"  ?????.

Nice kit

Should be as Neil B. used the Taylor Phase 2's as a template for them IIRC. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts, very stealth! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(02-16-2017, 01:26 PM)Walker Wrote: [Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017021...21a555.jpg]
A little something to keep my itchy, dart-buying, trigger finger busy until the new hankeys are out in 16g
Not had a throw yet but gotta say I'm impressed with the grip on these Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Those look very stealthy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Do you find that they fly like the Winmau Robbie Green?
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm sure Neil said they are not as grippy as the ones they had before?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(02-16-2017, 02:50 PM)Mr.K Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 01:26 PM)Walker Wrote: [Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017021...21a555.jpg]

Those look very stealthy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Do you find that they fly like the Winmau Robbie Green?

I dunno I'm being extra lazy today and haven't had a throw yet lol, I'll get to the board for a few throws before work though I'm sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-16-2017, 03:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I'm sure Neil said they are not as grippy as the ones they had before?

I dunno mate the other ones must be crazy grippy lol I'd give these a good 4.5 maybe even 5/5
I think the coating helps though it feels nice in hand
Very nice looking darts but then I am a sucker for the black coating!!
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(02-16-2017, 04:13 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Very nice looking darts but then I am a sucker for the black coating!!

You and me both mate, love a black coated dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Similar to Anderson yes. What are dimensions on these?

Darts: Peter Wright Mamba 22g
Highest Checkout: 170
Highest Match Checkout: 150
Best Dart Leg: 11 darts
Best Match Leg: 13 darts
50.8 x 6.6 so it says on the site anyways lol
(02-16-2017, 05:32 PM)CB180 Wrote: Similar to Anderson yes. What are dimensions on these?

6.6 x 50.8 mil, https://www.reddragondarts.com/jet-23-gram.html
(02-16-2017, 03:59 PM)Walker Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 03:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I'm sure Neil said they are not as grippy as the ones they had before?

I dunno mate the other ones must be crazy grippy lol I'd give these a good 4.5 maybe even 5/5
I think the coating helps though it feels nice in hand

That's interesting I have the Bear Grips 24g and they are very grippy, the Jets don't look as grippy to me but I'm just basing that on the photo. 

Damnit I'm tempted to get a second set now.

Someone stop me from checking out their website please!
Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3
Nice darts. Perfect matching set up.