Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

hi
hi, I'm Linda, I started playing  my first game on a professional level last week. and I love it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!  It is so great to see a lady darting about the forum - get comfy and get ready to enjoy the Nutz - they are a fine bunch of folks!  Welcome to the forum! Where do you fly your darts? Would love to hear about your darting life!  Again, welcome!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-16-2017, 06:06 AM)LinCamJay Wrote: hi, I'm Linda, I started playing  my first game on a professional level last week. and I love it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Linda welcome on board

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Welcome Linda!
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Hi Linda. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Did you play well last week?
Welcome Linda
Hello Lina, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome!
hi Linda. welcome. Enjoy. nice to see more ladies on the forum
https://youtu.be/UAFnQoN2s8w  you only see my hands Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.pinterest.com/claudinetrvds/darts/
Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome Linda!
Welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hello Linda nice to meet you and good to have another female aboard there is not enough really Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to the forum Linda, settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Welcome aboard, Linda! Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5