Harrows Darts.

hello
my name is mike i live in the u.k channel islands
i have been playing darts off and on from the late 1970s
and i still use my original darts from then ,
they are a set of 23 gram copper tungsten that were gave  to me by the late great layton reece 
he won them in a green shield stamps comp and i was the lucky one he ave them to.
Welcome! Interesting story about your darts, wouldn't throw a set like that myself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-15-2017, 08:23 PM)Mike HermThe Wrote: my name is mike i live in the u.k channel islands
i have been playing darts off and on from the late 1970s
and i still use my original darts from then ,
they are a set of 23 gram copper tungsten that were gave  to me by the late great layton reece 
he won them in a green shield stamps comp and i was the lucky one he ave them to.
Hi Mike and welcome. I have just joined myself last couple of days. Great crowd here !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello Mike, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
(02-15-2017, 08:36 PM)Great White North Wrote: Hello Mike, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hi brad nice to see you here,,
 i use to like your prediction comps on the darts corner forum  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Mike welcome aboard- I hope you watch your darts like a Hawk man as they one of a kind. Give us a pic when ya can of those precious darts.
Hi Mike. Welcome! As Saber said above, a pic of your darts would be great if you can.
Welcome to the forum.  These folks are all tue blue Nutz- about darts.  You will enjoy the experience here on the forum as the Nutz know their stuff.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome Mike, a lot of friendly and helpful people here. Explore and enjoy!
2019 180s: 19/50
2019 Best leg: 16
2019 Highest finish: 145

2017/18 180s: 17 / 32
2017/18 Best leg: 17 / 14
2017/18 Highest finish: 152 / 152

Hello and welcome Mike!
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome Mike!
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Welcome to the forum, pretty cool story behind your darts
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Hello Mike and welcome aboard! Great to see you still using the same darts and even more amazing you were given them by Leighton Rees Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album