Target Darts.

Taylor v Barney for the last time?
Sad 
Thursdays Premier league clash between the two could potentially be the last ever time the two meet at the Oche. 

So got me wondering what's everyone's favourite Taylor v Barney match?

For me even though Taylor was on the losing end it's got to be the 2007 World championship final.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

(02-15-2017, 12:01 PM)Dart_Vader Wrote: For me even though Taylor was on the losing end it's got to be the 2007 World championship final.

No contest... is there, with this one. Rest of the time, he mostly rolled over in there match-ups.

This was one of the greatest Matches of Darts ever played.
(02-15-2017, 12:01 PM)Dart_Vader Wrote: Thursdays Premier league clash between the two could potentially be the last ever time the two meet at the Oche. 

For me even though Taylor was on the losing end it's got to be the 2007 World championship final.

Not just the best match between them, one of my favourite matches ever. The fact it was a World Championship final just adds to its greatness..
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-15-2017, 12:01 PM)Dart_Vader Wrote: For me even though Taylor was on the losing end it's got to be the 2007 World championship final.

There can't be two opinions about that. One of the greatest matches ever.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(02-15-2017, 12:01 PM)Dart_Vader Wrote: Thursdays Premier league clash between the two could potentially be the last ever time the two meet at the Oche. 

lol end of thread  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

2015 PL week 7 in Glasgow was a pretty awesome game though.
"OOOHHH, Chimpanzee that, Monkey News! You F---.........."
Official Raymond van Barneveld No1 Fan.
(02-15-2017, 03:52 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote:

No contest... is there, with this one. Rest of the time, he mostly rolled over in there match-ups.

Well now I going to have to go find this on YouTube and see what all the fuss is about.
(02-16-2017, 03:54 AM)Dbt13 Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 03:52 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote:

Well now I going to have to go find this on YouTube and see what all the fuss is about.

Well, mate.... Did you watch it...??? ......Eh!
I'm probably on my own here, but personally their first ever meeting in the PDC (2006 Premier League) was a huge occasion. The anticipation was massive and it was very fitting that it ended in a draw. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6whQMKn1UHI

Also, in terms of excitement and despite Taylor pretty much destroying Barney, their 1999 Challenge match when they were both in the PDC and BDO was another massive match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAa_AXM5oow

For me, Taylor v Barney is still the biggest clash in darts.
RvB.

I think i only cheer for Phil if he plays against Kim Huybrechts.
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

Personally, I want to see Phil spank him lol
Barney will be around for a bit more, but it will be like the nail in the coffin of their career together.
Though, I still think we will see at least one more out of them in the premier league. Can't see either guy ending up in 9th or 10th...
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(02-16-2017, 03:04 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Personally, I want to see Phil spank him lol
Barney will be around for a bit more, but it will be like the nail in the coffin of their career together.
Though, I still think we will see at least one more out of them in the premier league. Can't see either guy ending up in 9th or 10th...

I agree, think it's highly unlikely either of them will be outside of top 8 come judgement night.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

(02-16-2017, 10:24 AM)Tarriq Wrote: I'm probably on my own here, but personally their first ever meeting in the PDC (2006 Premier League) was a huge occasion. The anticipation was massive and it was very fitting that it ended in a draw. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6whQMKn1UHI
As I haven't seen that one it would've been great if you had omitted the result.
Can't blame the guy Frisco, it is 11 years old Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(02-16-2017, 04:06 PM)Frisco Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 10:24 AM)Tarriq Wrote: I'm probably on my own here, but personally their first ever meeting in the PDC (2006 Premier League) was a huge occasion. The anticipation was massive and it was very fitting that it ended in a draw. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6whQMKn1UHI
As I haven't seen that one it would've been great if you had omitted the result.

Sorry Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. . It was over 10 years ago though and is still worth watching.
I don't have any preference between these 2, I enjoy (most of) their matches, always seems intense, passionate, the reason we watch darts really eh ?.
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"