Shot Darts

Soft tips lover
Wink 
Hi everyone, i am a darts beginner from HK. Nice to meet you guys. Is any soft tips lover here? Since i have not play steel tips before. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Roy, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Plenty of soft-tip chat here, so enjoy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome. I play both. Prefer steel but most bars around San Antonio have soft tip. You will love this forum!
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

believe it or not I have had 2 throws on soft tip and the second throw was a 180 so I left it there. So if you can't tell I play steel tip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cool~since i just play dart game in bar. Hong Kong is popular in soft tip board.
Hello Roy and welcome - I live in SE Asia and play both soft and steel - most of our boards down here are VS Phoenix.
Welcome and Enjoy,,,,, Mostly soft tip here,,, lol ,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Hello and welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to the forum Roy. Plenty of soft tippers here.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome to the forum, settle in and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Hello Roy and welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome!
Welcome Roy  I'm an old steel tip play now playing soft tip.

There is a whole section just for soft tips with great info
Hello Roy, I am also a new soft tip player.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the forum and soft-tips SkyShooter 18 1,960 02-24-2017, 01:14 PM
Last Post: 0ldjoblo