Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Hello from The Netherlands
Good day all! 

My name is Ronald and I live in the area of Rotterdam. I came to this forum because of the review videos on Youtube.
Before that I was on the forum as a guest, just looking for some information, but now I decided to join.

I play steel tip darts in my garage, which is a bit cold (actually too cold) in winter. I have a Winmau Blade 4
dual core hanging on a home made frame. 

I am playing darts for almost two years now, and the last 1,5 years it became more
serious. But I am still figuring out which type of dart and which weight is best for me. 

I started out whith 16 gram and I soon went to some 24 grams darts:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

After these, I ordered some 23 gram darts as well (Showtime Neo Bomb) 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I donated these to my dad, he is able to throw the ligther weight darts much better. 

In Rotterdam there are two darts stores, which we visit some times (not good for the wallet). 
There I bought these (and these I am still throwing) Harrows supergrip 25grams

I made a little switch to another 24gram set, but was not consistant with these. But they are lovely to throw: 
Designa black shadow: 
These did not stick, so I went back to the supergrip (and indeed, the grip is superb). 
I ordered another set of designa darts, the black shadow 25grams. Just to try out the shape. 
I have trouble with gripping the dart the same way everytime with the Supergrip.  

My two favourite players are Barney and Steve Beaton. Their throws are so incredibly smooth. 
And I will be joining the premier league in Ahoy on the 16th of March, just like last year!! Amazing night that was! 
If there are questions, please let me know. 

gr,
Ronald
180's Total: 12

Highest 2 dart finish: 96
Highest 3 dart finish: 100

Best leg: 18 darts
Hi Ronald,

A big warm(er) welcome to you.

Some nice darts you've got there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Stick around, join in and have some fun Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Welcome to the NUTZ, Ronald! Nice darts and great introduction! There are lots of friendly people and plenty of great advice to be found here! Settle in and enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
welcome ,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Ronald. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Some nice darts you have there.
Welcome to the Nutz and the forum.  You've got quite a little collection of darts started there guy.  You'll fit right in here on the forum so get comfy and enjoy the folks here - they're a great bunch of Nutz!
Welcome!
Hello and welcome!
Hi Ronald, glad you came in from the cold. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome to the forum Ronald, settle in and enjoy. Very nice intro post with some lovely darts. Enjoy your trip to the premier league, it looked amazing on the TV last year
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Hi Roland and welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hi all!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

(it is Ronald btw, not Roland Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )
Welcome Ronald  Nice collection of darts there......Enjoy
Hi

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk
Welcome to the best darts forum on the web.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from the Netherlands KDV180 16 363 01-20-2020, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Hello to everyone, greetings from the Netherlands. Stenasten 17 435 10-25-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post: woodmagnet
  Hello from the Netherlands Hashtag 14 1,023 03-05-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: NvG55
  Hi from The Netherlands Loek Brutsaert 17 1,003 01-23-2018, 12:55 PM
Last Post: ekim2003
  Hello from The Netherlands MarcelK 12 482 01-16-2018, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Greg2stroke
  Hello from The Netherlands! RooieReetAap 11 472 01-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Last Post: hamo
  Greetings from the Netherlands Golden Eagle 20 1,100 09-13-2017, 04:27 PM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  hi from netherlands Bokito 10 1,271 05-27-2017, 08:52 PM