Darts Buddy

Try the JDC Challenge
Not sure if anyone of you have seen this but Steve Brown has made a challenge for the Junior Darts Corporation that a lot of people are trying including the Pros, here is an image of it from Steve Browns Twitter feed:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You can download the practice sheet here: https://juniordarts.com/images/downloads..._sheet.pdf

If you check this you can see some of the players and people that have tried it and their scores: https://twitter.com/hashtag/JDCchallenge?src=hash

Bobby George did 1307, Josh Payne scored 1536  But top 3 at present is Kyle Anderson on 2047 Max Hopp 1905 and Terry Jenkins on 1809

I just had a quick go early and scored a dismal 454 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  I know I can do better than that but my throw is just terrible at present, have a go and post your scores! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice one. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Let me just set up a something to complement this...

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=25452

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
I would say that this looks like fun, but as i'm currently going though a bad patch on the doubles, the middle section wouldn't look good. Nevertheless i shall give it a good go anyway.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

Nice one Josh!

Yeah try it, its something different and the Pros are doing it so you can at least see where you compare Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That's a nice challenge, will have to try and remember about it when I'm pactising this week
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

i saw this on twitter the other day and was going to mention it on here but was out and about so couldn't do it. Looks a good challenge to try.

Member previously known as Daveheald

This looks fun! I was looking for something different to change up my practice routine. Are there special requirements to join the list of scores in the forum?
(02-15-2017, 10:59 AM)Rivera85 Wrote: This looks fun! I was looking for something different to change up my practice routine. Are there special requirements to join the list of scores in the forum?

No just post up your score Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album