Target Darts.

My new customs
Madhouse (Custom Made Darts)  posted a picture of my new customs on Facebook.  I can't wait until they get here! They're based off of the Harrows A3. Specs are 23g, 7.70 x 50.12. I added micro grip under the bulb, and ring grip above the bulb. I also made the bulb 7.7 as opposed to the 7.6 on the A3.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

Nice looking barrel, all the best with them. :thumbup:
At least they look like custom
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They look very nice, no storm points?
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(02-14-2017, 06:27 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: They look very nice, no storm points?

I'm going to put some diamond points in. Storms would look good but I play a lot of places they would scare me about snapping
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

Those look good. That front bulb, with the grip looks a nice grip point for thrust
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

interesting set, hope they fly well for you. Will look better with storms

Member previously known as Daveheald

Looks good! MadHouse does great work Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I hope you enjoy!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Very nice another quality design and build Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts : Winmau Pro Line  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
All dressed up!
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

Very swish! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange