Harrows Darts.

Maybe I'll practice tomorrow night...
Bug 
A nice surprise when you turn the light on. They must be everywhere throughout the shed  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. They don't make webs though which is a bonus...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nope
I can almost hear Men At Work playing in the background

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Had one in the car the other day. Must have been hiding in the door cavity. When I wound the window down and rested my elbow on the door, the bugger ran up me arm and across the back of me neck. Flicked the bugger off.......never did find the hairy, eight legged mongrel either.

Wouldn't have been any smaller than that one either.

I'm assuming it's not poisonous but not sure how I would react if I saw that on my board - couldn't you use it for target practice lol
Oh crap . That's a good idea for my gf to keep me off the board.
But maybe i would try to hit it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Feck that! How do people with arachnophobia cope in Australia when you have spiders like that running about!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Do you know what type of spider it is?

It's a brave one anyway as a stray attempt at double 5 could be the end!
(02-14-2017, 09:31 AM)sacredshapes Wrote: Nope

(02-14-2017, 09:46 AM)mc1958 Wrote: I'm assuming it's not poisonous but not sure how I would react if I saw that on my board - couldn't you use it for target practice lol

Target practice is fun Mike, but there's usually a bit of juice to wipe up, lol. From what I understand they do have a bit of venom. I've seen people pick them up and get bitten, and they hang on for a while Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

(02-14-2017, 09:42 AM)Tezza Wrote: Had one in the car the other day. Must have been hiding in the door cavity. When I wound the window down and rested my elbow on the door, the bugger ran up me arm and across the back of me neck. Flicked the bugger off.......never did find the hairy, eight legged mongrel either. 

They would have caused a few car accidents in their time Tezza.
(02-14-2017, 09:49 AM)copigme Wrote: Oh crap . That's a good idea for my gf to keep me off the board.
But maybe i would try to hit it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

But what if you miss and it stands its ground?

(02-14-2017, 09:55 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Feck that!  How do people with arachnophobia cope in Australia when you have spiders like that running about!

Yeah but you have Mountain Hares and Pygmy Shrews...  :outahere:
It's called a Huntsman... I think because it 'hunts' rather than make a web.
(02-14-2017, 10:40 AM)Humdinger Wrote: It's called a Huntsman... I think because it 'hunts' rather than make a web.

Some size of beast!
(02-14-2017, 10:28 AM)Humdinger Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 09:46 AM)mc1958 Wrote: I'm assuming it's not poisonous but not sure how I would react if I saw that on my board - couldn't you use it for target practice lol

Target practice is fun Mike, but there's usually a bit of juice to wipe up, lol. From what I understand they do have a bit of venom. I've seen people pick them up and get bitten, and they hang on for a while Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

(02-14-2017, 09:42 AM)Tezza Wrote: Had one in the car the other day. Must have been hiding in the door cavity. When I wound the window down and rested my elbow on the door, the bugger ran up me arm and across the back of me neck. Flicked the bugger off.......never did find the hairy, eight legged mongrel either. 

They would have caused a few car accidents in their time Tezza.
I reckon mate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wow What a night! One night at the palace. 20/12/19 The Jester 23 858 02-16-2020, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Phil D
  New Unicorn signing to be announced tomorrow rich345 27 1,963 07-17-2019, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Levonster
  New Target signing announced tomorrow vanJupp 45 4,240 04-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  10-Part World Championship Preview Begins Tomorrow leon0677 4 550 12-04-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Unicorn - double signing tomorrow mc1958 34 3,526 11-11-2018, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Gazzabnorthern
  First ever league game tomorrow!!!! Jordan Williams 17 1,922 06-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Jim_sol