Harrows Darts.

Backwards Rising Sun
This might be good for Getagrip!  Was playing around with setups on my Soft Tip Rising Suns and conversion points.  Switched ends with the flights and tips just to check it out and they actually flew really straight!  So, you front grippers may actually be able to use them as well!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You could be on to something for front grippers there for sure
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Nice creative idea.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Which conversion point is that, Goose?
(02-14-2017, 01:44 AM)bkbum Wrote: Which conversion point is that, Goose?

Those are Bulls Fighter, a Korean company, part of Professional Darts Korea (PDK).  Here is their FB page.  https://www.facebook.com/BsFasean/

Their website is www.bullsfighter.com

Also at www.dartskorea.com
(02-14-2017, 01:50 AM)ROKGoose Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 01:44 AM)bkbum Wrote: Which conversion point is that, Goose?

Those are Bulls Fighter, a Korean company, part of Professional Darts Korea (PDK).  Here is their FB page.  https://www.facebook.com/BsFasean/

Their website is www.bullsfighter.com

Also at www.dartskorea.com
Thx
Who would've thought. I might have to pick some up to try them out like this now.

Currently Throwing: Harrows 22g Bristows
Currently Throwing At: Winmau Blade 5

Next,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wish I had the soft points now insteal of the steel points

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
(02-14-2017, 04:43 AM)Tezza Wrote: Wish I had the soft points now insteal of the steel points

Nice idea Goose.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Tezza, the reason why I'm so into double threads 2BA barrels!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. They are so much more versatile, and you can easily match steel weights even with a 17g barrel (i got a 17g one up to nearly 25g, and could have gone higher if I wanted).
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Setting Sun Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
(02-14-2017, 07:50 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 04:43 AM)Tezza Wrote: Wish I had the soft points now insteal of the steel points

Nice idea Goose.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Tezza, the reason why I'm so into double threads 2BA barrels!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. They are so much more versatile, and you can easily match steel weights even with a 17g barrel (i got a 17g one up to nearly 25g, and could have gone higher if I wanted).
Wish I'd known that 40 sets of darts ago

(02-14-2017, 09:31 AM)Tezza Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 07:50 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote:

Wish I'd known that 40 sets of darts ago

Lol! 

Well, there seems to be some kind of 'Voodoo' like stigma against double threaded barrels here even though there are many straight, heavier, mid and some front grip 2 x threaded barrels around, so I don't mention it.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Last post on this from me. Don't want to derail Goose's thread mate. 17g barrels upped to 24.4g. Could go higher with heavier points.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Apologies for the OT Goose.

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darter, same here. I usually only buy soft tip now.  The Rising Suns have lots of empty space. The 2G tungsten weights for Unicorn Ultracore fit nicely with room to spare, thus essentially making them the same weight as the steel tip.  For darts with not enough room for the Ultracore weights, I use tungsten beads and tungsten putty.  With the soft tip darts, you can really fine tune the weight distribution as there is usually room for weight in both the front and the back.
(02-15-2017, 12:28 AM)ROKGoose Wrote:

Darter, same here. I usually only buy soft tip now.  The Rising Suns have lots of empty space. The 2G tungsten weights for Unicorn Ultracore fit nicely with room to spare, thus essentially making them the same weight as the steel tip.  For darts with not enough room for the Ultracore weights, I use tungsten beads and tungsten putty.  With the soft tip darts, you can really fine tune the weight distribution as there is usually room for weight in both the front and the back.

Absolutely right Goose! It's nice to know that another darter gets to gain from the benefit of this!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Even if there's not enough room, or not enough room for two inserts on one end, they can be cut or ground down for max weight add if that is desired.

What i like though, is that with enough room, you can also alter the balance of the dart very finely by incorporating a sequence of:

Foam - Weight - Foam  

OR  

Weight - Foam - Foam  

OR  

Foam - Foam - Weight - Shaft/Point

pretty much like the plastic and tungsten sequencing of the U.Cores.

It's easier to show in illustrations. This is my 'Hillbilly Redneck' system:

I have different lengths of foam, in different densities for the purpose of a stop, and cushioning, and different lead weights.

Certainly not a new system, but I managed to DIY everything.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your Rising Suns The Runner 35 3,387 07-08-2019, 11:14 PM
Last Post: xxxibzdrgn
  Target - Rising Sun 3.0 - Haruki Muramatsu - 21.5g vanJupp 18 2,812 06-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Kevoo86