Target Darts.

RIP Stacey Bromberg
I've just heard the sad news of the passing of Stacey Bromberg
 condolences to all her family truly a sad loss.
RIP indeed, she was great, and very nice. Also, Gary Anderson is her cousin, talk about an awesome dart family.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

Ayup Comrades

Sad day for darts family, rip Stacey.

Shed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
RIP Stacey
Sad news RIP Stacy
RIP.
condolences to her family.
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

RIP Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(02-13-2017, 09:23 PM)ks99dime Wrote: RIP indeed, she was great, and very nice.  Also, Gary Anderson is her cousin, talk about an awesome dart family.

He has clarified that on Twitter.  She had relations that were Anderson 's so he jokingly called her 'cousin'.
R.I.P. Stacey.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Hers was one of the names that popped up with regularity when I was getting Bulls Eye News years ago. She was tearing up the US dart circuit and winning tournaments left and right, making a name for herself in the darting world.

Sorry to hear of her passing. Cancer is not a kind disease in most cases. May she rest in peace.
RIP Stacey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  21gm Harrows Wolfram Infinity, short nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, standard flights.
(02-13-2017, 10:01 PM)jc14 Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 09:23 PM)ks99dime Wrote: RIP indeed, she was great, and very nice.  Also, Gary Anderson is her cousin, talk about an awesome dart family.

He has clarified that on Twitter.  She had relations that were Anderson 's so he jokingly called her 'cousin'.
R.I.P. Stacey.

Ohhhhh. Thanks for the clarification. I know she always called him cousin on FB so I just figured he was lol
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

RIP Stacy. Ranked #1 ADO Ladies Player in 16 years (13 consecutive) and the first and only PDC Ladies World Champion.
As well as being one of the great lady players of all time she also did a lot for charity and was the USA ambassador for the Heart of Darts charity that I support - RIP Stacy, you will be missed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
RIP Stacey, such sad news,
Condolences to her family and friends.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Sad to hear R.I.P. Stacey Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album