Darts Buddy

Bad mood - placed a order
Anyone else does this.

You are in a bad mood, maybe had a hard day and you look around the dart shops and than place a order, just to cheer youself up?

Well, I just bought a set of the target Rising sun as they seem to disappear from the shops and a few more sets.

Maybe a stupid thing, but it feels good. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I sometimes feel like doing this but then I can't justify spending money on something I might not like.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Oh yes!
The missus likes to go out and buy shoes, handbags and such...I like to stalk the internet and buy darts and flights Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes I do. I also do it when I'm in a good mood though.... and in a neutral mood Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It doesn't matter what mood I'm in. I'll always be browsing trying to find that perfect set.

I do agree though, in a bad mood always cheers me up
Darting retail therapy. I have often done it!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

My league plays on Sunday nights. I would be too scared to look at how many times over the years that I have placed an order either late Sunday night or Monday  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-13-2017, 08:57 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Anyone else does this.

You are in a bad mood, maybe had a hard day and you look around the dart shops and than place a order, just to cheer youself up?

Well, I just bought a set of the target Rising sun as they seem to disappear from the shops and a few more sets.

Maybe a stupid thing, but it feels good. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You're addicted Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

Done It this evening Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Bad mood..... Good mood..... I'm a dart buying addict regardless
Did it yesterday!  That particular mood cost me $104.80!!!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
I tend to count to 10 if I'm in a bad mood, or a 100 if I'm in a really really bad mood.

When I make a financial decision I wait until I'm in a neutral mood.
Someone say Reverse Rising Sun,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You deserve it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Sounds familiar.
I know this feeling too.
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current mail order times Hazza 21 620 01-15-2021, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Grunth0s T Flatulent
  Is is safe to order darts equipment at this time? sjmattitude1982 36 2,129 04-14-2020, 09:08 PM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Mission Reiki's on order Blanton 1 275 03-03-2020, 05:33 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Prestige order EastKentTom 7 541 02-04-2020, 10:46 AM
Last Post: The Jester
  Penthatlon playing order MariusOveras 5 218 10-17-2019, 08:54 PM
Last Post: MariusOveras
  How much of what should I order? Jeffry2dn 18 988 01-13-2019, 01:49 AM
Last Post: MariusOveras
  Custom Darts Bulk order Jonny180NZ 8 780 09-17-2018, 10:41 AM
Last Post: neil_kman
  Unicorn Launch: What did you order? vanJupp 28 2,598 08-10-2018, 06:53 PM