Darts Buddy

Hello from stormy Nova Scotia!
Good day Gents,

Recently got back into darts after a many year absence. Never really played anything more than with friends over a couple of beer (normally Cricket).

Still don't have a 180 to my name, closet I came was 2xT20 (called everyone over to watch, pressure increasing) then slammed a T18. I'll get there one day.

Have a Winau PRO SFB on the wall, awaiting my lighting and surround to be delivered (supposed to be today, but in the middle of a blizzard, so maybe tomorrow). I'm also thinking of plans of a raised oche that can be folded and carted away along with either a mounted Android tablet or Raspberry PI based electronic scorekeeper.

Hopefully over the next few months I'll be able to get it all together, post pictures and possibly challenge some you guys via the various online dart websites!
Hello Bob, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome!
Yep, you're a Nutz!  Welcome to the forum.  About time you found your way here.  Enjoy the forum - and the darting fools who wander in and out on it! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum from not as stormy Ontario
Welcome aboard Bob good to meet you and I am sure the 180 will come soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hello and welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Ayup Bob

Welcome aboard fella.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
Hello from Cape Breton!!!!

Welcome aboard!!!
Greetings Bob, Amherst NS here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the NUTZ, Bob! Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome ...

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Welcome!  We only got 28cm of snow yesterday, you guys probably got that much in an hour....   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Hello From Nova Scotia, Canada! Joe Gilmet 18 393 10-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Papa w
  Hello from Nova Scotia nixer55 16 1,043 05-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Hellbilly