Darts Buddy

Threw some darts last night
So a few of us went out for my dad's birthday to a sports bar. There were some pool tables and a couple of soft tip boards. My brother said we should throw some darts, I haven't thrown a dart in a long time. So we did, I am even worse than I was when I played last. I have not realized how much I actually missed throwing darts. Last night has spurred me on to picking up my darts again and start to get on Mr. George's darts practice routines. Not sure how long this will go on but I will take what I can get.

I tried this morning to throw a little but thanks to a headache that has now is reaching migraine levels. So I am now resting, hoping later I will feel better and get back at it. If not there is always tomorrow.
(02-13-2017, 05:16 PM)uncle poop Wrote: So a few of us went out for my dad's birthday to a sports bar. There were some pool tables and a couple of soft tip boards. My brother said we should throw some darts, I haven't thrown a dart in a long time. So we did, I am even worse than I was when I played last. I have not realized how much I actually missed throwing darts. Last night has spurred me on to picking up my darts again and start to get on Mr. George's darts practice routines. Not sure how long this will go on but I will take what I can get.

I tried this morning to throw a little but thanks to a headache that has now is reaching migraine levels. So I am now resting, hoping later I will feel better and get back at it. If not there is always tomorrow.

Don't let the headache bring you down.  I am so glad to see you picking up those sharp pointy things - you go guy!!!!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good to see the "dart bug" got you back throwing.  All the best with that headache. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good to hear Poop and definitely rest it and start when you feel better, are you still suffering with the stones too?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks all. Knock on wood Grip I have only had a couple of stones since my departure. It's all the other health issues, that I have no idea what they are, that are the issue.
Hope you can get those sorted then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Lets go mate. Start again ad have fun

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wow What a night! One night at the palace. 20/12/19 The Jester 23 876 02-16-2020, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Phil D
  Do you consider darts just a night out? Dorian 31 3,811 11-20-2017, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Dorian
  Amazing night of darts, BUT..... Tankie 19 1,944 10-13-2017, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Tankie